The Mike Dean Show

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will be visiting Bramall Lane on Monday.

Last seen at the Lane for the 2-0 win over Bolton in 2017?

He of course historically loves to give us a red card (2 at Wembley, the ridiculous Kilgallon red at Hillsborough), but generally speaking at the Lane he’s not been terrible. Indeed, didn’t he give us two penalties in the Blackburn game last Prem season?

Wasn’t it him who gave us a penalty against Rotherham? Anyway, it was in front of the kop after stopping the corner being taken, to warn their defender about pushing, only for him to do it again.

He is a wanker though, but I’m coming to the conclusion that, that is a prerequisite for anyone wanting to get on the Premier League list 😉

This could come back to bite me on the arse, but; can he be any worse than some of the other dross we’ve had so far? He’ll give Arsenal every 50/50 like the rest would, but I do think he’s one of the few that would actually have the balls to call a big decision in our favour should the moment arise- if only to ensure his own appearance in the headlines.

Thought he'd packed it in to be a Tranmere hard nut/caddy for womens golf.

Agree about Taylor. Problem is our Mike loves playing up to the cameras and its usually all about him. Would be less bothered if it wasn't on TV. The Kilgallon and Wembley Two games were both televised. Bolton and Rotherham were not so don't expect any favours on Monday.

Personally think the standard of refs in League 1 was better than the top 2 divisions. Officials in the English leagues have been getting worse and worse and now that VAR has come along it highlights that big time. I’d much rather VAR be scrapped and funding put forward to make officials better at their jobs.

Was it Everton fans at Villa live on sky this season singing
“it’s all about you, it’s all about yooooou,
Mike Dean, It’s all about you”
🤣🤣🤣

Mike Dean. A reason that the word smarmy was invented. That is if it is such a word 😀

We won't be winning this one then. The man's an utter cockwomble

This could come back to bite me on the arse, but; can he be any worse than some of the other dross we’ve had so far? He’ll give Arsenal every 50/50 like the rest would, but I do think he’s one of the few that would actually have the balls to call a big decision in our favour should the moment arise- if only to ensure his own appearance in the headlines.
Give him a rendition of "We like Tranmere Rovers" and we`ll be ok.

Dodgy bloke.

Never more so than when watching Tranmere in last season's play-offs. Talk about 'all about me'🤑

Back
Top Bottom