Match Thread The Mighty Blades v Ipswich Town

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not_a_Cheat

Reaction score
So lads, this is it, the biggest game in our history, in respect of the financial benefits going forward are concerned. And who could have asked for more, at home on live TV, with a packed stadium, against an already relegated side, who have won 4 league games all season....what could possibly go wrong? :) :D I'm terrified....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Sharp back as a starter?

Or Madine initially?

Is Basham fit?

Honestly, everything feels too perfect at the moment, and that's not normal for us. I don't think I'll be feeling comfortable until/if we are 3-0 up. The pressure will mount. On the plus side, Leeds have a very tough game tomorrow, and with the right results today, we could be top.... BUT we just need to win. 3-0 for me, but please an early goal and no Madine silly antics...

UTB

Not worried at all. All this talk of this is United we have always cocked it up. Stop worrying folks , go out and enjoy the day , saviour the atmosphere and remember this is not not the old United this is 'CHRIS WILDERS UNITED'.
COYRAWW.

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender

Bolton Saga could change our Goal difference in Leeds favour.
Only 8 goals difference.?

I can’t see it, why would the football league wipe off the results from 44 league matches because Bolton can’t fulfil 2 matches against teams with nothing to play for?

Just award Brentford and Forest a 3-0 win each and deduct Bolton points from next season.

Anxious as fook although im confident of a Blades win its just this week and today no doubt is dragging so slowly..cmon united big incentive we can win the league with a bit of help from lady luck ⚔☝️

Not happy with the weather forecast.

with all this talk about promotion not seen anything with regards to team selection. What does everyone reckon? As much as it would be nice for sharp to play, sentiment has to got to go out of window, as we just need to win.

Think most of the team picks itself. Just what combination of front 3 will we go with.
For me Duffy Didsy and Hogan. However we’ll probs go with madine

Ooh boy, it's a national holiday here (kingsday) but i'm just sitting inside watching the clock. Can we start already?

Let's do this Blades!

giphy.gif

• Ipswich have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 17 league matches - the longest current run in the Championship.
Shiiiiit.

So lads, this is it, the biggest game in our history, in respect of the financial benefits going forward are concerned. And who could have asked for more, at home on live TV, with a packed stadium, against an already relegated side, who have won 4 league games all season....what could possibly go wrong? :) :D I'm terrified....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Sharp back as a starter?

Or Madine initially?

Is Basham fit?

Honestly, everything feels too perfect at the moment, and that's not normal for us. I don't think I'll be feeling comfortable until/if we are 3-0 up. The pressure will mount. On the plus side, Leeds have a very tough game tomorrow, and with the right results today, we could be top.... BUT we just need to win. 3-0 for me, but please an early goal and no Madine silly antics...

UTB

What Madine ‘silly antics’? He has made one bad error of judgement, otherwise his conduct has been impeccable and his performances very good. There was simply no need for such a comment. In fact it’s ‘silly’.

What Madine ‘silly antics’? He has made one bad error of judgement, otherwise his conduct has been impeccable and his performances very good. There was simply no need for such a comment. In fact it’s ‘silly’.
Ok. I perhaps didn't quite express it right. What I'm trying to say he's a fiery character. A ref that chooses to have it in for us, combined with frustration of constantly being fouled, could result in a footballing Gods twist.

I think he's the perfect addition to the team :)

Bolton Saga could change our Goal difference in Leeds favour.
Only 8 goals difference.?

The EFL (as crap as it is) have said that Bolton WILL play their last two games, re-arranged after today, even if they have to field the under-18's

It's a strange feeling; being certain we'll get the job done whilst absolutely bricking it!

Let's all have a few pints to a great season no matter what the result though eh?

EFL have insisted that Bolton complete their fixtures even if that means fielding the U18's.

Other than that, I'm as excited as a dog chasing beetroot.

Back
Top Bottom