The ironic thing being...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Apparently this team of players were forthcoming in defending Hecky in the wake of media reports suggesting Wilder's return. It was said that a number of players approached the hierarchy for reassurance that the gaffer was to stay at the club....

Well that shower of sh*te did naff all to support the manager did it, in fact it was quite the opposite.

Had the geordies been unplayable, then I guess we would have to accept it as it is.... but it wasn't the case was it.

From poor first time control, to very poor and mislaid passes, to an overall feel of lethargy and self defeat....

I don't even consider us to be completely unforgiving fans... I think that the general consensus would accept being overall outclassed, but it wasn't the case was it.

I don't like to scapegoat, but here are a few unfashionable opinions (maybe) of my own.

EGAN - Terrible! A common trend of this season for him. He's struggling and appearing extremely exposed against top flight players.... As for Captain? He did naff all to try and inspire the team at any point today. A couple goals down and his own head dropped...... Give it to bash! More positivity and drive in a cameo role than egan over 90.

In fact balls it....I could rip chunks out of most and rightly so!

The basics were nowhere to be seen.... technicay and tactically out of our depth! They really ought to be ashamed of themselves!

Back
Top Bottom