The EFL Trophy - Let us have a crack

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
I know the EFL trophy is regarded as a tinpot trophy.. but wouldn't it be nice to have a realistic chance of winning something at Wembley?
Why not expand the EFL trophy to include Championship teams? Its pretty boring watching us compete in tournaments that we've almost no chance of winning isn't it?

Get our academy to Cat 1 so our young lads can play in it.

Despite me thinking its a fucking joke that its allowed.

Bring back the Watneys Party Four!

It was four pints of foaming beer in a can or, with Shaw’s Lemonade, six pints of shandy.

Or the alternative beverages, CherryB and Babycham.

Proper drinkers had a party seven and let the kids have the lemonade!

#tenmen

Or the alternative beverages, CherryB and Babycham.

Proper drinkers had a party seven and let the kids have the lemonade!

#tenmen

I think Watneys went out of business about a decade before I was even born.

Babycham and Cherry B are still going though.

You mean the ones we got to the Semi Final for ? We have as good a chance as anyone !

Can anyone remember us getting to a final? I'd be impressed as it was 1925. I dont think we have as good a chance as Man City or any half decent Prem team. We're just making the numbers up.

I know the EFL trophy is regarded as a tinpot trophy.. but wouldn't it be nice to have a realistic chance of winning something at Wembley?
Why not expand the EFL trophy to include Championship teams? Its pretty boring watching us compete in tournaments that we've almost no chance of winning isn't it?
I’d prefer us to actually win this for a change. Seen so many wanker club’s lift it…But never us.
IMG_0836.jpeg

Club couldn't sell the tickets for Wembley for a proper competition, how embarrassing would it be to see less than 10,000 of our season ticket holders showing up and nobody else being able to buy two seats together despite there being 30,000 empty spaces

What about all the now defunct trophies we have Played In, bring some of them back.

Full Members Cup
Simod Cup
Zenith Data systems Cup
The Yorkshire & Humberside trophy

I never want to go to Wembley Stadium again. Awful stadium and awful place to have a stadium.

You mean the ones we got to the Semi Final for ? We have as good a chance as anyone
Not really we don't do we, since in last 35 years the fa cup has been won 30 times by teams in the "big 6" and the league cup or Carabao hasnt been won by anyone other than the 2 Manchester clubs, Liverpool or Chelsea since 2014

Back
Top Bottom