The consistent refereeing of Anthony Taylor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Whilst Xhaka has got away with four bad fouls today without a booking and could probably get away with murdering a Leeds player, Anthony Taylor was happy to send off Chris Basham for two nothing instances.

Alien from Mars watching this match would have thought the ref was on the take.

3rd worst ref , no maybe equal worst now with Moss and Hooper.

If I hadn't bet on Xhaka to be booked, he'd have been booked

Whilst Xhaka has got away with four bad fouls today without a booking and could probably get away with murdering a Leeds player, Anthony Taylor was happy to send off Chris Basham for two nothing instances.

Just what I was saying, what a fucking bell end that twat is, full weight. Happy to let VAR make all the decisions tonight.

He’s a fucking joke, like many refs nowadays, the game is going through the gutter at the minute and it doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon.

It’s a good job I love dem Blades otherwise I wouldn’t bother with it, the players are pampered to fuck, get fouls for fuck all and the refs are utterly inept or blatant cheats and all this comes from the top. FIFA and UEFA are a corrupt set of cunts, I blame too much money for all the shit we are seeing in the last decade or so.

Anthony Taylor is a full weight cunt and I hope his next shit is an hedgehog. 🤬

VAR at it again as well. Lacazette clearly kicks out. (Nothing I know ) nothing given. Son does it for spurs and gets a red. It’s beyond a joke and who gives the so called feedback .... Stevie Wonder ?

That'll be because Rudiger rolled around on the floor like a prick whereas Berradi didn't.

That'll be because Rudiger rolled around on the floor like a prick whereas Berradi didn't.
Possibly so but nothing to do with either decision. Violent conduct both were reviewed for. Totally agree with the rolling around bit and indeed the description !

Also nice to see McGoldrick score...

Back
Top Bottom