That's why...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Let’s be realistic. First half was a horror show.

Second half was better. It’s not a penalty and a draw was about right in reality. It’s gone in our favour. Now we need to kick on and keep the second half performance up.

It shows we can do it so now the bar is set. We must play like that every single week.

Sheffield United 2 Wanky Wolves 1, and that's why the fucking cry babies out there, and you know who you are, really should fuck off and 'support' Man City or some other bunch of mercenary wankers. We're up against it with a chairman who's holding out for the highest bidder, which he has every right to do, causing a lot of uncertainty at the club. We have an injury lost longer than Long Dong Silvers cock, and we're playing in a league where we get no favours. Couple that with some atrocious performances and it's make your mind up time.

Either sulk, cry, scream and fucking shout about tennis balls and car park protests or fucking stick your chest out, let the world know you're a Blade and fuck you if you're not one of us.

Nobody's reading any more into todays game than seeing it as a good 3 points but seriously, the way some of you whining fuckers have shown yourselves up these past few months is fucking cringeworthy.

UTBFTP
Sound like your sticking up for your best mate.

Sound like your sticking up for your best mate.

Good, you should stick up for your mates. Having said that, my best mate lives in Devon so no, he's not involved in this diatribe in any way, shape or form 😵

Second half was better. It’s not a penalty and a draw was about right in reality. It’s gone in our favour. Now we need to kick on and keep the second half performance up.
so we didnt deserve to lose to man city or spurs but for a mishit pass by foden and the ref adding on a third of the second extra

thats football, but it was a penalty
was an accidental trip but a trip none the less

5 different refs gave it

so we didnt deserve to lose to man city or spurs but for a mishit pass by foden and the ref adding on a third of the second extra

thats football, but it was a penalty
was an accidental trip but a trip none the less

5 different refs gave it
My friend. The footballing independent panel sat down looked at every single angle and they decided I think it was 4:1 that is wasn’t a penalty.

Wolves even got an apology from the Premier League.

I’m all for refs giving us decisions long May it continue!!

genius from hecky 4 points in 2 games , maybe being able to play players that werent available due to injury

look how piss poor newcastle were at bournemouth when they were missing 7 players

as players get back to fitness its amazing how we look better , not perfect yet , but we still can t replace Egan and basham till january

genius from hecky 4 points in 2 games , maybe being able to play players that werent available due to injury

look how piss poor newcastle were at bournemouth when they were missing 7 players

as players get back to fitness its amazing how we look better , not perfect yet , but we still can t replace Egan and basham till january

You're getting carried away there mate. Very much so, today pre sending off we were about as bad as we've been this season over 60/70.

Our luck turning has helped us, but performances have to improve massively.

My friend. The footballing independent panel sat down looked at every single angle and they decided I think it was 4:1 that is wasn’t a penalty.

Wolves even got an apology from the Premier League.

I’m all for refs giving us decisions long May it continue!!
my friend , unfortunately thats typical prem bullshit
no ones apologised to us for the never given villa goal or baldock having size 18 boots on the photo he was given offside for at spurs

and until they change the rules which they do every year refs decisions are the only ones that count , not a panel with lineker clones
and talksport biased entitled twats on it

You're getting carried away there mate. Very much so, today pre sending off we were about as bad as we've been this season over 60/70.

you obviously not been going 60 or 70 years, you should try newport on a rain swept midweek or altricham away
cant expect 90 minutes of total football when half the teams crocked

spurs too lost key players now lost 2 with extra time goals like we had done and dropped right down

take 8 or 9 out of any squad of 25 and you can look not so good

you obviously not been going 60 or 70 years, you should try newport on a rain swept midweek or altricham away
cant expect 90 minutes of total football when half the teams crocked

spurs too lost key players now lost 2 with extra time goals like we had done and dropped right down

take 8 or 9 out of any squad of 25 and you can look not so good

If you've been going 60/70 years I applaud it. I agree our injuries weaken us.

I was just talking about the context of this season, and this game - and your suggestion that we are improving now.

I'd suggest that on today's performance evidence we are the same team we were before. Just in case you hadn't actually watched the game, because it wasn't readily available to watch live.

Brighton folded completely when they had a man sent off, which is where we are getting a bit of luck to help. But without it we lose the game and nobody at all would be taking positives from the performance.

All you need to do is look at Asabas tweet about today at half time, and he is a very positive pundit about us and Hecky. "as bad as Fulham" was what he said and he HATED that Fulham game

If you've been going 60/70 years I applaud it. I agree our injuries weaken us.

I was just talking about the context of this season, and this game - and your suggestion that we are improving now.

I'd suggest that on today's performance evidence we are the same team we were before. Just in case you hadn't actually watched the game, because it wasn't readily available to watch live.

Brighton folded completely when they had a man sent off, which is where we are getting a bit of luck to help. But without it we lose the game and nobody at all would be taking positives from the performance.
got it on my IPTV
are you saying we didnt get better second half , thought that was glaringly obvious
what are you expecting , the sides held together with sticking plasters
hecky through no fault of his own , lost Ndiaye berger , Egan and Basham for this season
we dont have the funds to buy what wed like
love it just love it to see what Guardiola would get on with our squad , injuries and funding

as to brighton folding perhaps thats because we panicked them into getting a man quite rightly sent off
and we had chances to win it, despite starting slowly

they had 11 shots to our 9 according to bbc , thats reasonable as an away side in the end

got it on my IPTV
are you saying we didnt get better second half , thought that was glaringly obvious
what are you expecting , the sides held together with sticking plasters
hecky through no fault of his own , lost Ndiaye berger , Egan and Basham for this season
we dont have the funds to buy what wed like
love it just love it to see what Guardiola would get on with our squad , injuries and funding

You always do this, then go a bit insane, and then move the goalposts.

You called Hecky a genius and said look at how much better we are getting.

That first half was maybe the worst of the season bar no game. I don't say that lightly.

We improved second half but I'm not about to go overboard, it was better than the first half (it couldn't not be), but not as good as spells we've had against Man U, Man City or even Newcastle for the first 20 mins.

Do I generally think today showed we are improving as a team? Not at all. Sorry. We won't until Hecky sets us up to execute a proper tactical plan, which I don't believe he is doing.

But I hope we and he will, and am looking forward to getting players back.

You always do this, then go a bit insane, and then move the goalposts.

You called Hecky a genius and said look at how much better we are getting.

That first half was maybe the worst of the season bar no game. I don't say that lightly.

We improved second half but I'm not about to go overboard, it was better than the first half (it couldn't not be), but not as good as spells we've had against Man U, Man City or even Newcastle for the first 20 mins.

Do I generally think today showed we are improving as a team? Not at all. Sorry. We won't until Hecky sets us up to execute a proper tactical plan, which I don't believe he is doing.

But I hope we and he will, and am looking forward to getting players back.
I said we werent good first half , but it was no newcastle capitulation
we dug in and ground out a result
Still amazed with the players available we managed to get 4 points, as some are back from injury but not match fit

the international break can work for us as its 2 weeks more rehabilitation

ive seen us get promoted under bassett winning games we looked just as bad in but often Deane scored a late winner

watched forest win the title with clough using awful negative uncomromising football

dont even try and compare us to 6 or 7 clubs in the prem
we are a Lada Riva parked in a man city players car park

if wed spent 200m we possibly still been in the dog fight

my friend , unfortunately thats typical prem bullshit
no ones apologised to us for the never given villa goal or baldock having size 18 boots on the photo he was given offside for at spurs

and until they change the rules which they do every year refs decisions are the only ones that count , not a panel with lineker clones
and talksport biased entitled twats on it
Nope I agree I am more than happy with the refs decisions today. If I was the ref I would have done the same decisions. Speaks volumes but who cares.

Back
Top Bottom