That's why...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maurice Maurice

Reaction score
Sheffield United 2 Wanky Wolves 1, and that's why the fucking cry babies out there, and you know who you are, really should fuck off and 'support' Man City or some other bunch of mercenary wankers. We're up against it with a chairman who's holding out for the highest bidder, which he has every right to do, causing a lot of uncertainty at the club. We have an injury lost longer than Long Dong Silvers cock, and we're playing in a league where we get no favours. Couple that with some atrocious performances and it's make your mind up time.

Either sulk, cry, scream and fucking shout about tennis balls and car park protests or fucking stick your chest out, let the world know you're a Blade and fuck you if you're not one of us.

Nobody's reading any more into todays game than seeing it as a good 3 points but seriously, the way some of you whining fuckers have shown yourselves up these past few months is fucking cringeworthy.

UTBFTP

Sheffield United 2 Wanky Wolves 1, and that's why the fucking cry babies out there, and you know who you are, really should fuck off and 'support' Man City or some other bunch of mercenary wankers. We're up against it with a chairman who's holding out for the highest bidder, which he has every right to do, causing a lot of uncertainty at the club. We have an injury lost longer than Long Dong Silvers cock, and we're playing in a league where we get no favours. Couple that with some atrocious performances and it's make your mind up time.

Either sulk, cry, scream and fucking shout about tennis balls and car park protests or fucking stick your chest out, let the world know you're a Blade and fuck you if you're not one of us.

Nobody's reading any more into todays game than seeing it as a good 3 points but seriously, the way some of you whining fuckers have shown yourselves up these past few months is fucking cringeworthy.

UTBFTP
Love it!
A post reminiscent of the sadly departed Pommpey.

Shut up with this self righteous pompous crap. Fans had every reason to feel negative going into today. Let's say we lose the next five, should other fans start a thread aimed at blindly optimistic fans to say "I told you so."

We won. I don't think anyone is upset about that whether they're in the Hecky in or out camp, but get off your pedestal with this "I'm a bigger Blade than you" crap!

Calm down, even when we win a game people still make threads spitting their dummies out. Just enjoy the win! For fuck sake. Feel like people are making threads just for the sake of it, but that’s just my opinion.

That's how message boards work 🙈

Shut up with this self righteous pompous crap. Fans had every reason to feel negative going into today. Let's say we lose the next five, should other fans start a thread aimed at blindly optimistic fans to say "I told you so."

We won. I don't think anyone is upset about that whether they're in the Hecky in or out camp, but get off your pedestal with this "I'm a bigger Blade than you" crap!

HAHA, here comes cry baby numero uno. Truth hurts sunshine, now get those tennis balls returned to Suggs 😂😂😂

Heard today Wilder has had two meetings with PA and can't agree wages 😆

We don't want you you money grabbing bottle job.

The entitled modern day protest merchants can get try getting behind the team. Maybe.

First half was bad.... 2nd half best half we've had this season and low and behold with some luck (Last min pen) we get our first win of the season.

If we play more like we did 2nd half for the remainder of the campaign we put ourselves in positions of getting points.
Whatever they did at half time (Not just bringing Macca on) but whatever was discussed worked a treat. The lads came out with fight and closed wolves down so well that 2nd half.

Would imagine that 1 win buys hecky at least a few more games, I'm hoping alot more if we can start picking more wins.

UTBFTP
Gets home and first thing he does is write a post slagging Blades off....what an absolute dolls head

UTBFTP
Have a 'Like' for the Long Dong Silver reference. Well played sir!

First half was bad.... 2nd half best half we've had this season and low and behold with some luck (Last min pen) we get our first win of the season.

If we play more like we did 2nd half for the remainder of the campaign we put ourselves in positions of getting points.
Whatever they did at half time (Not just bringing Macca on) but whatever was discussed worked a treat. The lads came out with fight and closed wolves down so well that 2nd half.

Would imagine that 1 win buys hecky at least a few more games, I'm hoping alot more if we can start picking more wins.

Agree.

In the 1st half, as least we battled and showed desire but our quality was low and more worryingly when going forward the players looked like they'd just met up last week with Brewster and Archer looking lose and disillusioned. Most of the 1st half was scrappy.

However in the final 10 minutes of that 1st half Wolves were starting to get their passing game together and starting to dominate possession.
The signs were worrying as Wolves almost scored late on with some goal mouth scrambles.

I'm sure the Wolves players were sat in the dressing room at half-time thinking Sheff Utd are poor and this game is there for the talking.

However credit to Hecky and the boys, 2nd half we came out with fire in our belly, our quality was still quite low but we attacked a sorry looking Wolves team into submission. Thought McAtee was man of the match and a real threat, also Baldock was inspirational with his Captain Angry refusing to be beat attitude. At last we get a really battling performance, reminded me very much of a Warnock/ Bassett display.

Fellow Blades? Not a chance mate, real Blades aren't fucking cry babies, half the posters on here are only happy when we're losing.
This group gives people the opportunity to share their opinion ( like you are doing)
Football is emotive 10 games getting hammered every week laughing stock in the league what do you expect?
Don’t agree with your opinion but I’ll respect it

I don't accept the OP, we've been complete and utter gash these last few games with no fight and very little quality.

Yes we're pleased with the result and the second half performance - a few more of those would be welcome and then we'll start dreaming of staying up.

Cmon no need to be so in your face with people who genuinely care about the club. Today they were fucking wank first half and they weren’t great second half but a bit of determination (which has been lacking recently) and a bit of luck we finally got 3 points. Been a long time coming. I think you’re totally out of order with your comments saying we should support Man City. All we expect is a team who put in the effort and we should get as a minimum. Let’s not try and fucking point score over fellow blades.

Back
Top Bottom