That's what money buys you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on chaps, don’t fall into the WWF trap. He’s just trying to get people banned. It’s a bit sad that he’s got nothing better to do, but don‘t feed the dimwit troll, and all that.

Much more interesting, how damn good were we tonight? Back to something like our best again for 70 odd mins?
We were excellent tonight but we never tested their keeper bar a poor back heel that should have been laid into Flecks path. I've been critical of Mcburnie but he was excellent, first half especially.

Hows those loans coming on mongloid?

Not looking good is it mind you because we won't pay the going rate guess we have to feed off the scraps that are thrown to us from forest and a free no one else wants..... But if anyone can turn them into world beaters it's our Chris

But Im sorry if I want more for my team

Not looking good is it mind you because we won't pay the going rate guess we have to feed off the scraps that are thrown to us from forest and a free no one else wants..... But if anyone can turn them into world beaters it's our Chris

Not a case of what you want is it?

You're wrong.

Goodbye.

I understand that Carlton Palmer’s available

No correct but I'm sure there isn't only me that wants better for the club

We are becoming a really big club with still a small club mentality
You are incorrect.

Very incorrect and i didnt have to wait 11 days.

Waffle waffle....

Gargle gargle.

Fummy cos.after Friday i spent no time on here....

Then theres you and about 100 posts..

Still, you might convince yourself.

You don't post on here much lot lije a the Shoutbox massive let's hope they never close it down

sometimes as unlucky as we were as mm couldve been different. but when the best central midfielder in the world sets up best striker in the premier league. you just go fair play & aguero off the ball movement for the winner was quality

Did help Bash wandering off his man...

I know being a 🐖 is tough at moment. Your beloved massive are rotting from the inside to outwardly and are now getting pasted 5 nil at home.

In the meantime your city neighbours are attracting praise from all corners of the media, the best Managers in the world and playing a brand of football on a fraction of what you spunked chasing the same dream.

I know it's not great pal but coming on a Utd forum pretending to be a fan and trying to get a rise? It's really warped your head.

Oh and in the unlikely case you are actually a Blade - you're still a 🔔🔚

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom