That's what money buys you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it highly amusing that we have pigs coming on here after they got an absolute tonking by BR, hahaha and the absolute state they’re in...
We are LIGHT years ahead of them.... let them come on here if it makes them feel any better...there’s only 1 way way they’re going and have been for 20 years, they’re irrelevant..not just to us but to the whole country.

I'd lije nothing more than weds to get a 20 point deduction and see them back in the pub league

I find it highly amusing that we have pigs coming on here after they got an absolute tonking by BR, hahaha and the absolute state they’re in...
We are LIGHT years ahead of them.... let them come on here if it makes them feel any better...there’s only 1 way way they’re going and have been for 20 years, they’re irrelevant..not just to us but to the whole country.
Hes no pig, hes of resident itk glory hole mouth jockey

I'd lije nothing more than weds to get a 20 point deduction and see them back in the pub league

You can’t spell, ur Mark the pitsmoor pig.... btw I work in Manc and live next door to the Etihad, no one I work with under 35 knows and cares who Wednesday are......IRRELEVANT...so spout ur pig history all u want..no one cares in Manc...on the other hand the Blades are building and gaining respect locally and nationally...just speak to Pep....hahahahaha

Pure quality
Okay i’ll bite. Just got home from the lane and do you know what? I’m well aware that money buys you quality. A ManCity team costing probably 20 times ours, takes 3 points from us, we can live with that and we move on to the next game.

So why the need to tell us the obvious ??

Okay i’ll bite. Just got home from the lane and do you know what? I’m well aware that money buys you quality. A ManCity team costing probably 20 times ours, takes 3 points from us, we can live with that and we move on to the next game.

Because he craves attention.

To be honest City don't really spend silly money just tend to pay around 40 _50 million for everyone they buy..... But that's not a lot in today market is it

Top wumming aside, Kun is the best of the best. Full stop, end of para !

UTB

Come on chaps, don’t fall into the WWF trap. He’s just trying to get people banned. It’s a bit sad that he’s got nothing better to do, but don‘t feed the dimwit troll, and all that.

Much more interesting, how damn good were we tonight? Back to something like our best again for 70 odd mins?

sometimes as unlucky as we were as mm couldve been different. but when the best central midfielder in the world sets up best striker in the premier league. you just go fair play & aguero off the ball movement for the winner was quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom