THAT Moment

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I gave a polite clap, then shouted aggressively at some excitable youngsters who knocked my Bovril out of my hands, despite me telling them to siddarn and shurrup...….Bastards, why can't they behave themselves

Tin hat time...

I thought the celebrations were pretty subdued at BL. Everyone was happy and jubilant obviously but no daft celebration scenes or anything like that.

Weird mix of us all thinking (knowing) we were as good as up before we kicked a ball because we'd win - and even then it not quite being official probably tied into it. If we'd played someone like Villa/Stoke/Swansea and won the ground would've shook upon our first and second.
I personally went more bent when Brentford scored against Leeds. That's when I knew it was job done.

This is a good goal celebration

And this is just beyond mental

I've done Boca Juniors, so it's only fair to do River Plate
It's quite spectacular at 0.35

Last edited:
Didn't think it was anything special to be honest.

It just felt like a normal game.

Our promotion couldn't have been more subdued.

Easter Monday at Hull was the big one.

Best atmosphere of the season by a long way. Everyone was up singing and cheering the players on
Loudest I've heard it for years at times.

Stop sharing my pictures online without permission!!!! :eek:
Come on, I'm sure there's not only me that's been in that cubicle!!
And I photoshopped the phone number off it!!!!!;)

I thought the celebration for the second against Brentford was more raucous, personally.

For me this was like the Chezzie game. To many people on the kop who some how get tickets to the parade games to dance and shout in front of their phones for Instagram.

The atmosphere at half time at the refreshment stand, was amazing

I've seen some scenes at the back of the Kop in my time but this was right up there.

⚽⚔♥

What a lot of people may have forgotten is that - seconds earlier - J O'C was over by our technical area 'taking on refreshments'. He then ran towards the area and the Ipswich defence didn't have time to pick him up.

More Wilder genius.

If I remember rightly, we needed already-relegated, bottom of the table Wycombe to win at Wednesday last game of the Chedgate season.
Oinkers won 2-0 and went up instead of us.
We needed to beat already-relegated, bottom of the table Ipswich to go up, and we did.... 2-0
Sweeeeeeet. :)

The roar at the end of the match was awesome. Thinking we had thrown it all away and watching those twats at the other end celebrating with wanker Snodgrass was gut wrenching. Our kid turned to me and said "It looks like VAR are having a look". The tension was unbearable waiting for the decision, and then it came out "NO GOAL, HANDBALL". We celebrated like i have never whitnessed before. The final whistle was accompanied with probably the loudest roar i have ever heard. Huge grins on all the faces as i left the ground. Fantastic moment.

the 2nd leg v Florist play off semi final and the Covo replay at the lane with AK's saves with less people on the kop than that was bloody mental.....the only people who didn't move were those right on the edges,
it were chuffing brill though..........

Back
Top Bottom