That bounce up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anyone have an image or clip of this? Of course they didnt show it on MOTD. At the time I didn't think the Bournemouth player was back far enough, but I thought it was meant to be 10 yards. I still don't think he was back 4m either but would like to see it again.

Does anyone have an image or clip of this? Of course they didnt show it on MOTD. At the time I didn't think the Bournemouth player was back far enough, but I thought it was meant to be 10 yards. I still don't think he was back 4m either but would like to see it again.
It doesn't look any better!

Because it’s defined as 4 metres. So it’s actually 4.4 yards.

or just short of a rod then, which could be why Thomas was confused.

Rod, old English measure of distance equal to 16.5 feet (5.029 metres), with variations from 9 to 28 feet (2.743 to 8.534 metres) also being used. It was also called a perch or pole. The word rod derives from Old English rodd and is akin to Old Norse rudda (“club”). Etymologically rod is also akin to the Dutch rood which referred to a land area of 40 square rods, equal to one-quarter acre, or 10,890 square feet (1,012 square metres). It also denoted just one square rod, or 272.25 square feet (25.29 square metres). The rood also was a British linear unit, containing 660 feet (201.2 metres).

It doesn't look any better!

Even with the drop ball fuck up just look at the final frame in the clip (16secs) there’s absolutely no way they should score from us being in possession in that part of the pitch. We are so easy to defend against and so easy to counter, we were just absolutely shite in all areas of the pitch on Saturday.

It looks like Thomas was saying to the ref their player wasnt back enough and the ref said "eh what ?" and then the Bournemouth player said "Thank you very much".

Almost like a comedy sketch. Watch the ref at 10 seconds put his hands up I can imagine he says "I aint got a friggin clue whats going on either but lets play on"

By the way that ref was in the way a few times during the game. Enough for me to have commented on it before he decided to start defending crosses for them.

Back
Top Bottom