Team For Sunderland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd go with:

Fods
Bash - Egan - Anel
Baldock - - - - - - Osborn
Norwood - Doyle
Brooks ----- N'Diaye
McBurnie
Bash and Anel are both our most creative CB's and bash demonstrated he can still do it vs tottenham, Ozzie was also superb and motm in that game too, so why not give him a run out.

I think Brooks and N'diaye could be a scary prospect, although i have reservations as could it be a similar situ to MGW/Ndiaye last season? Still... i'd try it, and failing that bring Jebbo on

Last Saturday we left 2 x younger, fitter, more skillfull & creative midfield players on the bench. Doyle & Mcatee are rising stars, and a better option than the failing Fleck. I think Norwood just had one of those games he has now and again, and both Lowe and Bogle need a reight rocket up their jacksy or dropping.. they have it in their locker, but hardly ever got beyond the front 2, as in overlapping to link up. Oh, and Illy needs to release the ball more instead of trying to dribble through a defensive brick wall and losing possession in attacking areas.
Give 4-4-2 a try for me, you can always revert back to usual. If you keep doing the same things, you tend to get the same results
Wes
Baldock-Anel-Egan-Robbo
Berg-Norwood-Doyle-Mcatee
Illyman McB

Bench- Davies, Clark, Basham, Sharp, Jebbo, Fleck ano
I had virtually that same team today, but swapping Bogle for Berge

I'd say

--------------------------------------------Fodders--------------------------------------------

Baldock--------------Anel------------------Egan------------JLT-----------------------Osborn

---------------------Norwood------------------------------Doyle------------------------------

-----------------------------McAtee--------------------N'Daiye--------------------------------

-----------------------------------------McBurnie----------------------------------------------

Clark
Jebbison
Coullibally
Berge
Bogle
Lowe
Sharp

pommpey
Isn't Ozzie out for at least 2 weeks?

The fact that every interview he says "we prepare in the same way we prepare for every other game" leads me to believe he won't change formation., however I think he might need to snap the team out of this slump in form and do something different, so you never know?!

I listened to a podcast with Sean Dyche in and he said that to stay ahead of the game at Burnley in his time there he frequently sat down with his staff and had some ideas around "what would a new manager do?", he said it could be better to look at things from a fresh perspective and might be something as simple as giving the players a day off to getting rid of a long serving player or taking the team away, changing the training intensity/programme etc.

This might be something Hecky needs to look at.
Dyche is famous for playing 4-4-2 every week

Given up on formation, team selection, experience, blah blah blah. PLAY AT FKIN HIGHER TEMPO THAT WILL ACTUALLY TEST THE OPPOSITION. TIRED OF SNAIL PACE....FFS...yes not happy

Wes
Anel Egan Robinson
Baldock Lowe
Norwood Doyle
McAtee
Ndiaye McBurnie

Norwood, Doyle hold, protects us better when Baldock and Lowe push up

McAtee in the hole

Berger and Fleck rightly dropped
Ozzy in for Lowe HT if the latter is rubbish again

Anything, anyone without the following:

Lowe (miserable twat and totally disinterested)
Bogle (can’t defend for toffee - also looks disinterested)
Berge (Not all his fault because Hecky dozen‘t play him right but equally he isn’t the midfielder that we need at this juncture)
Egan (Just think he could do with a rest. Replace with Bash)
Norwood (Basically because his form is on its arse and there are no signs its going to improve)
Fleck (Laters my friend it’s all over rover)
Sharpe (Will always love you Bill but the time has come for you to take your badges mi old mate)

Thought I heard someone on here he could be an option for Wednesday?

If not, put Clark in and JLT as LWB. Lowe is shite at the moment

pommpey
Hope he is available - and i agree

Thought I heard someone on here he could be an option for Wednesday?

If not, put Clark in and JLT as LWB. Lowe is shite at the moment

pommpey
Lowe did the presser so he’s probably playing

Back
Top Bottom