Team for Peterborough

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Same as last time except Davies for Eastwood on bench and MGW (hopefully he's fit) for Sharp with Flecky dropping out.

Yep, let's go back to Slavball!!
FFS.

----------------------------------------Foderingham-------------------------------------------

Bogle-----------Basham------------------Egan---------------Robinson------------------RND

--------------------Norwood-------------Berge--------------Osborn-------------------------

-------------------------------------------N'Daiye---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Brewster--------------------------------------------

Davies
Baldock
Hourihane
Freeman
McGoldrick
McPub

pommpey

My preferred formation and line-up:

Foderingham
Bogle - Egan - Basham - RND
Ndiaye - Berge - Freeman
Mousset - McBurnie - Brewster​
I take it you're a Peterborough supporter

----------------------------------------Foderingham-------------------------------------------

Bogle-----------Basham------------------Egan---------------Robinson------------------RND

--------------------Norwood-------------Berge--------------Osborn-------------------------

-------------------------------------------N'Daiye---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Brewster--------------------------------------------

Davies
Baldock
Hourihane
Freeman
McGoldrick
McPub

pommpey
Sharp or McPub up front with Brewster and Ndiaye behind and drop Osborn and that’s what I’d go for. Sandra will hopefully last 65 mins this week.

Sharp or McPub up front with Brewster and Ndiaye behind and drop Osborn and that’s what I’d go for. Sandra will hopefully last 65 mins this week.

Think we need to give Sandra a start this week against a hopefully low-tempo team to see if he has any effect or appetite to show his capability before the big games coming up

We are still low on options in the middle. disappointingly

pommpey

Think we need to give Sandra a start this week against a hopefully low-tempo team to see if he has any effect or appetite to show his capability before the big games coming up

We are still low on options in the middle. disappointingly

pommpey
If Champions League Sandra can’t trample Posh in 2nd gear we’re struggling.

Davies
Baldock
Hourihane
Freeman
McGoldrick
McPub

pommpey
New idea regarding the formation
3-2-2-1-1-1
Different but I like it, will totally confuse the opposition, hope we've been practicing it all week.
0-6, Wes hat trick

The complete lack of understanding of what Sharp actually does on a game by game basis continues at pace.

Not saying he’s been great of late. But the alternatives are largely not even realistic alternatives in THAT role and the demise of the player is, as ever, grossly overstated.

Remains our most effective option, beyond a fitter Moose and an improving, but still short of the mark Rhian.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom