Swansea away brought forward

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cooperblade

Reaction score
Now on Saturday 7th. Told the missus she was fine to go ahead and book a spa day with her mates that day. Said i'd have kids as I was off to Swansea the day after. Would it be bad form to take 3 little uns to south Wales for a wake?

Would it be bad form to take 3 little uns to south Wales for a wake?

If it's all done and dusted (i.e. we're down or, miraculously safe) then it should be fine. Gallows humour and all that.
If it's vital to us (and maybe them) it might get a little fractious.

Is the whole "last day" thing moved from Sunday? Why?

On the bright side, it looks unlikely that it'll be last day heartbreak this time. If we're down by the beginning of April, Swansea away could be a bit of a gallows-humour style party atmosphere. Take the kids.

To be fair, if we're already down I wouldn't bother. Be nice if they stopped pissing about with the fixture list.

Typical Sky! I had a trip on the Orient Express booked that day!

Foo-King Sky. Started season by messing up my plans (Yorkshire at Chessie took priority over Blades at Cardiff) and now they've done it for the last day of the season. I've literally just told our lass a couple of hours ago that we'll go to Thirsk races that Saturday.

Bollocks. There goes my excuse for not running the half marathon this year.

have all games been moved? thought everyone had to play on the last game at the same time? unfair advantage??? sue sky!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom