Supporters In Los Angeles, California

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nessman930

Los Angeles Blade
Reaction score
I've been a fan since 2008 in Los Angeles, California, but I haven't been able to find a supporters group out here that gets together to watch games regularly. Does anyone know of a supporters group in Los Angeles, or are there any Blades fans living in LA that would like to start one?

I've been a fan since 2008 in Los Angeles, California, but I haven't been able to find a supporters group out here that gets together to watch games regularly. Does anyone know of a supporters group in Los Angeles, or are there any Blades fans living in LA that would like to start one?

My advice would be to check out the Exiled Blades Facebook group, that seems to have the most ex pats.

St Paul, MN, here.

I was thinking "flea takes his bins out?"

I was staying in a hotel the Cheshire side of Manchester Airport one evening and came across a couple of blokes in the bar. As a bloke of a certain age I recognised them as former MC legends Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee. Anyway, at some point in the evening I got a few minutes to discuss some football with them (Lee was particularly keen to hear my memories of his sending off at BDTBL in the days when you had to murder one of the opposition to earn such a fate). Turns out they both live locally.
Next day I was having a walk around the area, checking it out before setting off home and came across Lee taking out his bins. I said hello to him to which he replies "I'll bet you wouldn't see Wayne Rooney taking his fucking bins out".

Begs the question, how do the rich and famous dispose of their shite if they're not prepared to man handle the bins?

I was staying in a hotel the Cheshire side of Manchester Airport one evening and came across a couple of blokes in the bar. As a bloke of a certain age I recognised them as former MC legends Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee. Anyway, at some point in the evening I got a few minutes to discuss some football with them (Lee was particularly keen to hear my memories of his sending off at BDTBL in the days when you had to murder one of the opposition to earn such a fate). Turns out they both live locally.
Next day I was having a walk around the area, checking it out before setting off home and came across Lee taking out his bins. I said hello to him to which he replies "I'll bet you wouldn't see Wayne Rooney taking his fucking bins out".

Begs the question, how do the rich and famous dispose of their shite if they're not prepared to man handle the bins?
They get their servants to do it.

After football Francis Lee became a millionaire from a toilet roll manufacturing business (FH Lee Ltd) he owned in Bolton.
Peter Kaye worked there (briefly)!

Just read a decent, if Americanized piece on ESPN about Sheffield and United, if I was a computer person I'd link it, but I'm not, so go and find it.

Wouldn't have been The Stannylands hotel would it, Grecian?

This one?

I read that this morning and if I was being kind I'd say it was about as big a backhander as you can get, if I wasn't I'd say it was a load of shite.

Heart beats talent. How about heart and talent combined beats talent?

We're not a National League team in an FA cup semi.

We also still make cutlery, very good cutlery. And steel. Just not as much of it.

I wandered into Hollywood and saw Paul Williams in the walk of fame. Can’t have been for his goal scoring prowess whilst at the Blades.

537BEE1F-21DD-4FBD-9A40-7E2358180CBD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom