Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Unofficial Roster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Harrison Neal goes on loan to Kettering Town. Here's the update to the Unofficial Roster.

Screenshot_20210813-203145_Docs.jpg

The Carrier Bag Firm love this time of year. As we see real players. At all levels. Pulling on shinpads. The Unofficial Roster becomes an on the pitch thing. Rather than an abstract, on paper thing. So, here's the latest update taking account of the U18 game yesterday.
Also, it's been "helpfully" pointed out that Frankie Maguire was on previous editions twice. Fuck knows how that happened. I mean, we can hardly put it down to incompetence can we....

Screenshot_20210815-093041_Docs.jpg

And.... we now have the Ben Davies update. And with the first U23 Matchday Squad a little more clarity on the position jockeying. Here's the latest update to the Unofficial Roster

Screenshot_20210817-124003_Docs.jpg

Luke Faxon's gain is Aaron Ramsdale's loss as he moves up to Eighth Glover in the Unofficial Roster
Screenshot_20210820-183830_Docs.jpg

Sydie Peck named on the U15 bench today. So, he moves up the columns on the updated Unofficial Roster
Screenshot_20210821-103511_Docs.jpg

Carrier Bag Firm heartthrob Marcus Dewhurst has gone on a Youth Loan to Solihull Moors. We're quickly becoming The Shipping Keepers Club. And, Finley Potter also comes into the Unofficial Roster due to what we term Administrative Incompetence.

Screenshot_20210822-103243_Docs.jpg

The Tyler Smith & Max Lowe moves reflected on this update to the Unofficial Roster. Plus some new U18s spied on the teamsheet this afts.
Screenshot_20210828-170755_Docs.jpg

Ch Ch Ch Changes.......
Loans In
Loans Out
U23 & U18 jiggling about
The latest update to the Unofficial Roster
Screenshot_20210904-092343_Docs.jpg

With Joe Starbuck confirmed as the latest signing to the Academy, I've updated the Unofficial Roster
Screenshot_20210909-074453_Docs.jpg

Multiple changes, including structure, in the latest update of the Unofficial Roster. Takes account of

1️⃣ EFL Squad List
2️⃣ U21 Contracted Players
3️⃣ SUFC Squad No's.
4️⃣ New Signings
5️⃣ New U23/U18 sightings
6️⃣ New Columns

But, I'm afraid some U18 lads have now dropped off until they're seen by one of the Carrier Bag Firm or on a Teamsheet.

Screenshot_20210916-170541_Docs.jpg

I HATE spelling player's names incorrectly. Shows a lack of respect. As we gather in players, particularly youngsters, from around the world, from a wide variety of cultures & backgrounds. So, I'm reissuing asap as someone has pointed out a mistake.
Screenshot_20210916-201544_Docs.jpg

I'm reissuing the Unofficial Roster to take account of some recent jiggling & shaking
1️⃣ Sachdev 🆙 U23
2️⃣ Angell 🆙 U23
3️⃣ Dickinson ➡️ U18
4️⃣ Hampson ➡️ U18
5️⃣ Havenhand ➡️ U18
6️⃣ Ly ➡️ U18
7️⃣ Gomis ➡️ Loan
8️⃣ Arblaster ➡️ LoanScreenshot_20211028-162939_Docs.jpg

Kacper Lopata & Zak Brunt go out on loan to Southend United. Here's the update to the Unofficial Roster.

Screenshot_20211028-181530_Docs.jpg

So. The Club move into the we don't buy players, we develop them phase. The Carrier Bag Firm Unofficial Roster becomes an important piece of Synergy in Heckingbottom's Strategy Document. Just as we knew it would. Here's the latest movers & shakers for all you lesser Blades.

1️⃣ Bailey-Green ➡️ U18
2️⃣ Smith 🆙 U23
3️⃣ Drake ➡️ U18
4️⃣ Macedo ➡️ U18
5️⃣ Dewhurst ➡️ Loan
6️⃣ Gordon ➡️ Loan
7️⃣ Seriki ➡️ Home
Screenshot_20211127-150249_Docs.jpg

So. The Club move into the we don't buy players, we develop them phase. The Carrier Bag Firm Unofficial Roster becomes an important piece of Synergy in Heckingbottom's Strategy Document. Just as we knew it would. Here's the latest movers & shakers for all you lesser Blades.

1️⃣ Bailey-Green ➡️ U18
2️⃣ Smith 🆙 U23
3️⃣ Drake ➡️ U18
4️⃣ Macedo ➡️ U18
5️⃣ Dewhurst ➡️ Loan
6️⃣ Gordon ➡️ Loan
7️⃣ Seriki ➡️ Home
View attachment 125490
You the mystery 4th member of the coaching staff phil ? ;)

1️⃣ Bailey-Green ➡️ U18
2️⃣ Smith 🆙 U23
3️⃣ Drake ➡️ U18
4️⃣ Macedo ➡️ U18
5️⃣ Dewhurst ➡️ Loan
6️⃣ Gordon ➡️ Loan
7️⃣ Seriki ➡️ Home
View attachment 125490
Waldron, Aston, Hamilton-Lund, Clarke,Blacker, Ly, Havenhand are all schoolboys and have not got Scholarships yet, presume most if not all will get signed up for next season particularly Blacker who has been a regular already this season and Waldron who was playing last season as well as this.

1️⃣ Jake Eastwood ➡️ Firsts
2️⃣ Oliver Arblaster ➡️ Home
3️⃣ Frank Maguire ➡️ Loan
4️⃣ Antwoine Hackford ➡️ Loan
Screenshot_20211206-115008_Docs.jpg

A lot of devices now have zoom on 'em I understand. I've played around with it on mine. And you can look at the detail like this if you prefer

Screenshot_20211206-123836_Photos.jpg

KLAXON
Ky Gordon has been in the wrong column for a bit. You can put it down to lack of patience, you can put it down to lack of sleep....
But, it's corrected now

Screenshot_20211206-124924_Docs.jpg

FFS. Spelling mistake in Guedioura's name. Hate that. As Utd gather players together from ever wider backgrounds & heritages, it's important to show them the respect of getting their names right. Sorry. We're better than this....
Screenshot_20211208-192916_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

The Unofficial Roster is getting very messy at the moment. But "they" have asked me to knock it into some sort of shape as they prepare to not sign anyone in the January Transfer Window. An U23 game on Tuesday & a Youth Cup game on Wednesday meant we had a benchfull of youngsters for the U23s. On a thems the rules basis, I've shifted them all up. Youth Loans to non league are also getting messy. Some of the loanees are regularly turning out for our U23s. For the time being, I'll leave them all still out on loan. Finally, there are credible, but not confirmed by the club, reports that recent trialist Jili Buyabu has signed. I've stuck him in. Anyway ... Here It Is ... (Merry Christmas)

1️⃣ George Dickinson
2️⃣ Luke Faxon
3️⃣ Ethan Slater
4️⃣ Owen Hampson
5️⃣ Kurtis Havenhand
🆙 All up to - seen at U23
➡️ In - Jili Buyabu (unofficial)

Screenshot_20211219-175738_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Back
Top Bottom