Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U23 v Crewe Alexandra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Phil can you review some beers for us so I can stop reading about vaccine passports please?
I hear you Brother/Sister. But I'm afraid the Blog from Tuesday is not imminent. I've been at another game today, so there's a bit of unwinding going on. However, The Glass Works boozer of choice in Chesterfield is really, really growing on me. And I had an absolutely superb, right up there, cask beer. That's enough clickbait. Just hold out mate, we'll get there

Sorry not from Phil. Had this last night, decent , not as citrusy as Jaipur bit more of a bitter taste but enjoyable. With Christmas just around the corner looking for a nice IPA to stock up on.

I must say. I agonise between rushing Blogs out soon after the game so they've got some currency and waiting, reading others comments, and thinking about things. I must say, there's been some great contributions on this thread already. So, on this occasion, I'm glad I waited. Also, a bit of sentimental thanks to Nesh Blade I know your comment wasn't really feedback in the accepted sense. But, that "reminder" that I'm a Beer Blogger cheered me up no end & put a smile on my face.
Anyway, great pub, great beer, great game...

Back
Top Bottom