Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Swansea City (h)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Carrier Bag Firm Stattos had calculated that Bournemouth U21 had to beat Crewe Alex by 15 clear goals last night to get into the Play Offs instead of Swansea City.

They were 6-0 up at Half Time 😱

But it finished 6-0 at Full Time

So Swansea it is...

I cant recognise any of the u21’s but were any of them missing on the walk round today

I'm looking forward to watching this. Does anyone know what's happened to Peck as he's missed the last few games?

Beat them 4-2 and 5-1 so far this season.

It means very little of course.

Their season has been over for a bit.

Could well have a team of ringers in there or could have already released some.

Good luck to the lads. Hopefully both teams stay true to the competition and the teams are made up mainly of players who have got both teams there.

Tonight peoples

Remember, it's a game of football.

It's not an episode of Death In Paradise, where you have to solve a crime by deduction - as to who was, or wasn't, where and when.

Kicky Ball Match...

Not sure he is Eddie if he is I can’t see him you might be mistaking Blacker or Aston for him.
You’re right pal. I thought he was next to Sachdev, but it’s Blacker isn’t it.
Apologies guys.

Quite a few missing..

Wharton
Curtis
Sekiri
Buyabu
Boyes
Barrett
Freckleton
Dickinson
Peck
Maguire
Jebbison
Osula
One
Macedo
Hackford

😦 Holidays started already?

Last edited:
Tonight peoples

Remember, it's a game of football.

It's not an episode of Death In Paradise, where you have to solve a crime by deduction - as to who was, or wasn't, where and when.

Kicky Ball Match...
Not much deduction needed watching death in paradise.

Quite a few missing..

Wharton
Curtis
Sekiri
Buyabu
Boyes
Barrett
Freckleton
Dickinson
Peck
Maguire
Jebbison
Osula
One
Macedo
Hackford

😦 Holidays started already?
Most of them have been out on loan but you'd have thought Curtis, Buyabu, One, Osula, Jebbison and maybe even Arblaster might have been in the squad. Buyabu hasn't been seen since he came back from Motherwell for personal reasons (which is a shame because I like watching him, particularly when Seriki is on the other side). And obviously we don't talk about two of them on the list..

While we're on the subject of missing players, where the hell is Kurtis Havenhand? He's not been seen for a year now.

While we're on the subject of missing players, where the hell is Kurtis Havenhand? He's not been seen for a year now.
Bad injury, think it was his cruciate but can’t remember but had a big op. Back pre season so hopefully he can regain that goal scoring form and push on.

United, rightly don't seem to put much stock in 'winning' at yoof level outside the Yoof Cup. Maybe these lads have just earned the right to finish their season?

Cracking goal from Tinsdale, only just switched it on is he playing further forward tonight?

Back
Top Bottom