Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Charlton Athletic (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't remember it being advertised for streaming as the U21 Steel City Derby was the next one listed on YouTube, unless Charlton are streaming it on their channel.

Will it be streamed?
I think the repeated 'Will it be streamed' post is an attempt at humour
Maybe it has the team sheet chasers in stitches as they microwave their meals for one and pour over public transport time tables, but I don't get the joke.

Maybe it has the team sheet chasers in stitches as they microwave their meals for one and pour over public transport time tables, but I don't get the joke.
What’s not to get? People always incessantly ask whether it’s been streamed, even following others already clarifying whether it is or isn’t.

As for having a pop at the Carrier Bag Firm, I think it’s fucking brilliant that they’re care free and enjoying themselves following a social pastime. It’s better than been stuck in the house, or stuck at work. If my old man was still here I’d encourage him to do the same.

You’ve got to have pretty sensitive skin to be offended by Phil’s irreverent digs.

Ps I’m watching the stream on Charlton TV on my naughty fire stick. No goals and can’t see any carrier bags but can hear a load of annoying, squeaky kids in the crowd. Volume turned right down.

Ps I’m watching the stream on Charlton TV on my naughty fire stick. No goals and can’t see any carrier bags but can hear a load of annoying, squeaky kids in the crowd. Volume turned right down.
The kids are brilliant
Having the time of their lives
Great initiative by Charlton
Although, yes, me eardrums have gone 🤓

1000014624.jpg

Cheers Phil. I deduce that Charlie Warren from Tottenham is the triallist. I’m guessing he played for the U18s on Saturday.
I wasn't there on Saturday
But one of the CBF who is here was
He says Charlie was very confident and assured
My mate was impressed

Where on a naughty stick would one find the game? Can’t find Charlton tv

Lost their shape when Hampson went off at 3 0 and were lucky to run out victors as we just sat in for the last 10 mins.
One is infuriating, needs to change gear and show more enthusiasm and be more alert.
Blacker had a v good game

Lost their shape when Hampson went off at 3 0 and were lucky to run out victors as we just sat in for the last 10 mins.
One is infuriating, needs to change gear and show more enthusiasm and be more alert.
Blacker had a v good game
Agree entirely about one, I know he’s young but seems distinctly lacking with regard to football intelligence, makes poor runs and poor decisions almost constantly

17 years old ,!!!!! It's called learning his trade

17 years old ,!!!!! It's called learning his trade
Totally agree and I can forgive him making the wrong runs etc. but he does need to show more enthusiasm and be more alert to the opportunities for him and his team mates.

Given the superior Goal Difference, three wins from the remaining 5 to win the league.

Derby game next. It will be interesting who gets the nod.

Macedo didn’t play, Peck nether. Running out of game to try Jebbo or Brewster.

Back
Top Bottom