Subs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’ve got some kids and a few blokes who haven’t played football in months through injury. They brought on 200m. What do you want. Doylems

Id take Tommy Doyle back aye.

The ability to react to how the game is progressing is not in Hecky's locker. Norwood was awful and wasted all dead ball opportunities. Why not let Hamer have a go occasionally? We started well, had a good game plan for once, but as soon as the game changed direction we were clueless. How can so many of us see this, but Hecky doesn't? Surely Slimane could not have been worse than Norwood? We bring on Ozzy who looked completely off the pace. McAtee was our only chance of creating something, so he's subbed???? The structure of the team fell apart and to be honest we were lucky to only lose 2-1 following a good start. By 60 minutes we totally run out of steam, ideas and method. Then we wonder why we lose so many games during this period? Get a grip Hecky. Use your nous if have any? This us getting repetitive and sole destroying. We all make mistakes, but to keep making the same errors every game is unforgivable.

The ability to react to how the game is progressing is not in Hecky's locker. Norwood was awful and wasted all dead ball opportunities. Why not let Hamer have a go occasionally? We started well, had a good game plan for once, but as soon as the game changed direction we were clueless. How can so many of us see this, but Hecky doesn't? Surely Slimane could not have been worse than Norwood? We bring on Ozzy who looked completely off the pace. McAtee was our only chance of creating something, so he's subbed???? The structure of the team fell apart and to be honest we were lucky to only lose 2-1 following a good start. By 60 minutes we totally run out of steam, ideas and method. Then we wonder why we lose so many games during this period? Get a grip Hecky. Use your nous if have any? This us getting repetitive and sole destroying. We all make mistakes, but to keep making the same errors every game is unforgivable.
The subs were an issue, the players were dead on their feet around 70 minute mark & we needed to bring on fresh legs. He waited for us to concede before we changed anything…& the change was fucking Osborn

No one can defend those subs. Laughable choices and timings. Its embarrasing. Tiny Ben and Tinier Traore

Against players in the middle like McTominay and Amrabat. Both 6ft+ ffs

Think there’s merit in this

Bye the way

The Lane looked lovely 😊

Next week hecky name nobody on the bench because you don't use them until its too late or if your forced to. 👍

Costs us every single week.
Bang on reactive substitutions always watching them struggle pull a striker ( Archer by then) for a midfielder move Macatee more central behind !Brewster
Nope he waits for the inevitable goal and on comes out only hope Osborne who shows he’s not played for six weeks with his first touch a pass to a Manure player
PH your so out of your depth

It all fell apart when McBurnie went off. Suddenly we had no outball, and our inability to knock a half decent ball down the channel baffled me. The reality is though, we were making changes to protect players who were tiring and every sub we brought on made the starting eleven weaker.

I'm struggling for more to say than that. Osborn gives it his all any time you ask him to but the lad wasn't good enough for us in the Championship. We simply don't have a bench. The only question mark I have is as to whether Slimane is worth a punt but I have no idea if he's up to the job or not.

I was expecting Fleck to be brought on as sub for Norwood. I think that would have finished me off for the season. Douglas Bader and RoboCop are more mobile than those two. I’ve just got a feeling of total fucking boredom at the moment watching this side. It’s just not a United side. No fight, no grit, nothing. A total wet fart of a team,

It all fell apart when McBurnie went off. Suddenly we had no outball, and our inability to knock a half decent ball down the channel baffled me. The reality is though, we were making changes to protect players who were tiring and every sub we brought on made the starting eleven weaker.

I'm struggling for more to say than that. Osborn gives it his all any time you ask him to but the lad wasn't good enough for us in the Championship. We simply don't have a bench. The only question mark I have is as to whether Slimane is worth a punt but I have no idea if he's up to the job or not.

Every sub was made because a player was injured or flagging and about to get injured. You could see Macca struggling at the start of the second half. Logic would dictate bringing on someone who is fitter but no we will sub on someone who has literally just returned from injury in Osborn.

This is where we are at under Hecky and his clueless fucking management.

Archer can’t be on the pitch without McBurnie it seems, Brewster is wank though, zero football intelligence. He’s going to be like Jon Forte or Andy Scott.
Jon Forte scored 80 goals in the football league. I don't think Brewster will reach that

Should be the same starting 11 for Chelsea apart from a left back coming in for Robinson.

The subs bench looks alot stronger..

Davies
Baldock
Lowe/Thomas (one to start)
Larouci
Norwood
Slimane
McBurnie
Traore
youth

Wilder changed Osula for Slimane. 30 seconds later Archer lays it on a plate. Was an excellent sub that I was on the side questioning! Proved me wrong quickly.

Back
Top Bottom