Stoke after Ellis?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Mirror.....

Tony Pulis wants to poach Sam Ellis from Sheffield United and bring him to Stoke.

Pulis is ready to offer Blades No.2 Ellis a return to the Premier League by adding him to his backroom staff.

Ellis, 62, has worked in the top flight under Peter Reid at Manchester City and Pulis wants his experience to help the Potters next season.

Chance for Speed to move up another step!

• Admin
Does no one think that Ellis' input may have helped our sterling defensive record this year?

I think Blackwell's sterling effort may have been the reason behind our defensive record this season. It was, is and always will be the strongest part of his coaching abilities. Getting some in alongside him who knows the bits further forward may be a very positive step!

ME ME Shots earlier and crosses from deeper with midfield runners backing up 2 strikers. We dont always have to get to the dead ball line.

ME ME Shots earlier and crosses from deeper with midfield runners backing up 2 strikers. We dont always have to get to the dead ball line.

Er......

I see English writing but it makes no sense? haha

I think that Ellis' input will have helped improve our defence this season Foxy. It'll be a shame to see him go, if the rumour is true of course.

Sorry robbie dont know how to work computer and multi quote (unless this has worked)
But variations on attacking - No problem

Sorry robbie dont know how to work computer and multi quote (unless this has worked)
But variations on attacking - No problem

Not trying to have a go or anything fella so don't think that :) just wondered what you meant :thumbup:

I think Blackwell's sterling effort may have been the reason behind our defensive record this season. It was, is and always will be the strongest part of his coaching abilities. Getting some in alongside him who knows the bits further forward may be a very positive step!

Er......

I see English writing but it makes no sense? haha

Not trying to have a go or anything fella so don't think that :) just wondered what you meant :thumbup:

Think i'Ve sussed it now Robbie but it would hellp if you read a couple of posts before mine -just incase i stray again. I do recall rachy explained last time what i meant and got it spot on.Hmmm connected to rachy - sounds good.:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom