Still love this club

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Even after all the shocking mismanagement of the last few months and then the unbelievable decision to announce Wilder on Talksport, I still flipping love this football club. Walking towards BL still gives me a buzz even after 30yrs. Whatever happens tomorrow night and the rest of this season, United will still be in our blood and I'll be watching them till I pop my clogs. Always proud to be a Blade and will always hate the shower down the road. Keep the faith folks UTB

Even after all the shocking mismanagement of the last few months and then the unbelievable decision to announce Wilder on Talksport, I still flipping love this football club. Walking towards BL still gives me a buzz even after 30yrs. Whatever happens tomorrow night and the rest of this season, United will still be in our blood and I'll be watching them till I pop my clogs. Always proud to be a Blade and will always hate the shower down the road. Keep the faith folks UTB
Prince seems to have his way of doing media .Doing it this way where the news kinder trickles out seems to be his way! Has been since he took control.
He has said as much with his dislike of newspaper 's in favour of X , facebook and live interviews..
He must have been told about it but still sticks to this way of purveying the news.

Back
Top Bottom