Stefan Maierhofer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From MISA

I currently have work for a company who operations in Austria and Vienna in particular. Today I in a meeting with general manager and other representatives of Rapid Vienna regarding a business proposal the company has been asked to forumlate.

During the meeting it was communicated that an ex player of Vienna - Stefan Maierhofer - is to move to a Championship club in the next two weeks. He currently resides at Wolverhampton Wanderers and has not been in contention since signing for a fee in excess of 1.5 sterling in the last close season. Wolverhampton survival resulted in Rapid recieving monetary reward but a proposal has been put in place - the new team of Maierhofer will 'take responsibility for the extra payment in return for the permanent contract of the player. Three teams have made representation to sign Stefan - Leeds, Millwall and Sheffield United. At this time there is no indication where Maierhofer will choose.

Maierhofer is the tallest player in Premier League and has a big reputation in his homeland. He has appeared for the national team and compares favourably to Marc Janko - recently signed for Eredivise side FC Twente. In footballing terms the strengths of Stefan are skill, height and finishing abilities.

Another big tall guy we can lump the ball up to then, if he signs, another striker should make way for him....Hendo?

Don't know much about him. He scored 31 for Rapid Vienna the season before last though (according to Wikipedia), not that that means much.

Wolves’ outcast striker Stefan Maierhofer is attracting interest from Championship club Sheffield United

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2010/07/14/latest-transfer-rumours-–-july-14/#ixzz0thsH2zFv

source expressandstar.com

what you think to this fellow bladesmen

I saw this story aswelln however i cant imagine KB going for him, as norfolk said possibly if hendo leaves but with the strikers we already have do we really need another big lad? personally i rekon leeds will sign him, he's the sort of player i can imagine playing in that scummy area :)

Made just 3 appearances for Bristol city on loan last season did he get injured or not get in???

i'd love to know our formation for next season...

-----------------SIMMO-------------------------
-----KOZLUK----MORGAN--ERTL-------------
-----------BRITTON--MONTY-----------
WARD-MEIRHOFFER-CRESSWELL-BOGDANOVIC-HENDERSON

genius!

i'd love to know our formation for next season...

-----------------SIMMO-------------------------
-----KOZLUK----MORGAN--ERTL-------------
-----------BRITTON--MONTY-----------
WARD-MEIRHOFFER-CRESSWELL-BOGDANOVIC-HENDERSON

genius!

Where's Evans? Sort it out.

I think that just about seals it. Is Maierhofer Austrian for HoofMeister?

Still 31 goals for anyone in a season isn't to be sniffed at in these goal shy times.

Think it's a lager you have to follow the bear for??

Apologies.

I think that just about seals it. Is Maierhofer Austrian for HoofMeister?

Still 31 goals for anyone in a season isn't to be sniffed at in these goal shy times.

This is a rumour you're getting hot under the collar about, isn't it?

UTB

Difficult to defend against anyone that tall in the air even tough for a keeper to beat..Can he do the robot though?

Back
Top Bottom