Start of a new dawn.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
It's a few minutes past midnight on the 1st July 2021 and I'd like to welcome Slav and his new team to BDTBL. Whatever you think of Wilder, he did drag us from the backwaters of English football and brought us many memorable moments, but he decided to move on for new challengers and is now confined to Sheffield United's history books. Whether you were for him, or against him (and I've been both) he's now gone so let's forget him and move on.

Now it's the start of a new dawn and a new episode within Sheffield United and I wish SJ well and good fortune. I just have this feeling that this partnership will be better than what we are expecting. I believe he will be extremely successful for the Club, for himself and for us the supporters.
Welcome SJ, even before arriving you have already given me more optimism then I've had in the last year. Let's tear the Championship to threads and I simply cannot wait.

A-Fucking-Men

"The King is Dead. Long Live the King!"

Chris has gone and leaves us with (mostly) many happy memories which will continue to treasure, but now Slav is our new Hero who we will hitch our wagon of hopes and dreams to.

Good luck, Slav!
Welcome to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane and the best fans in the World.
You'll love it here.

UTB

Boris the Blade , "if you see John Lundstram , please ask him to pop into my office for his leaving present"

It's a few minutes past midnight on the 1st July 2021 and I'd like to welcome Slav and his new team to BDTBL. Whatever you think of Wilder, he did drag us from the backwaters of English football and brought us many memorable moments, but he decided to move on for new challengers and is now confined to Sheffield United's history books. Whether you were for him, or against him (and I've been both) he's now gone so let's forget him and move on.

Now it's the start of a new dawn and a new episode within Sheffield United and I wish SJ well and good fortune. I just have this feeling that this partnership will be better than what we are expecting. I believe he will be extremely successful for the Club, for himself and for us the supporters.
Welcome SJ, even before arriving you have already given me more optimism then I've had in the last year. Let's tear the Championship to threads and I simply cannot wait.
Has someone put on Henry V around your way recently.
Billy Wobbledagger speech! I like it and go along with your sentiment. Well said. Call to arms, let us go forward, UNITED, in this new endeavour.
🎶Come fill up my senses, like a.......................🎵

'He comes from Serbia, he'll fucking murder ya' is going to catch on isn't it?

My impending doomometer needle regarding this eventuality is at full tilt.

Can't believe we aren't promoted yet.

Everything on paper is currently going in the right direction in this new dawn. Let's hope it proves to be the case.
Certainly a better appointment on paper than when we got Bryan Robson!

"The King is Dead. Long Live the King!"

Chris has gone and leaves us with (mostly) many happy memories which will continue to treasure, but now Slav is our new Hero who we will hitch our wagon of hopes and dreams to.

Good luck, Slav!
Welcome to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane and the best fans in the World.
You'll love it here.

UTB
Don't you mean most bipolar fans in the world .

And also totally disrespectful
For me, if I had no idea who he was I'd have him down as a Spaghetti Western actor, dead ringer for a poker playing gunslinger, or Sherrif of Tombstone.

Back
Top Bottom