Stand up DW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paulus

Reaction score
This is when we find out if DW is a manager or still a coach. He came in with clear ideas and established a way of playing and now unfortunately the fulcrum to the plan has buggered off. A manager will act decisively now and welcome the opportunity to reshape his squad. He needs to win the argument about how much money he has got to spend - and it needs to be the whole fee and the increased wages we offered to KMac in our attempt to get him to stay. With that, if he is any good, he will be able to sign three very decent League 1 players which potentially transform our team into title contenders. He's got 2 and a half weeks to put it in place. The down side to this is that I suspect he is principled and if he gets the usual knock back from McCabe he might just bugger off himself. UTB

If he did bugger off, imagine the position that would put McClown in. :eek:

He needs to do all those things but he also has to have an eye for a good player.

The last three years has seen successive managers replace the ones we've sold with worse players.

I'm not sure whether we've hit rock bottom yet.

If he does get sufficient money to reinvest we need a McDonald replacement and a striker.

Unfortunately I can only see one transfer and a possible loan.

I for one won't be blaming Weir if he can't pull a rabbit from his hat.

If he did bugger off, imagine the position that would put McClown in. :eek:

If he is a cut above the average footballer in the brain department I think he will exert exactly that pressure on the hierarchy.

As i said in chat, I only have faith left in DW of the people now at the club. Let us pray

Do people actually think Weir is going to quit?

If he goes because we've sold a player against his wishes, he won't be in management very long.

There's more chance of me standing in unicorn shit than weir quitting

If he goes because we've sold a player against his wishes, he won't be in management very long.

Depends, Bruce didn't do too badly out of doing it, however don't ask Spackman.

Well not any time soon, no. But if we're halfway down the league with no strikers, no creative midfielders and no hope of doing owt, then would it be a big shock if he said ah sod this lark it ain't worth the hassle. I'm pretty sure he didn't come here to try and sit in mid-table for the next 5 years, if we're lucky.

He did. They had money to spend at the time, we had sod all. Spackman was the last to quit on principle.

Yep, that's cos he heard on the news whilst he was driving back to the Lane that both Deane and Fjortoft had been sold on the same day. Well you wouldn't be best pleased would you?

I bet you there isn't.

Back
Top Bottom