Sponsorless Shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Not used this site before, so can’t vouch for it, but always quite attracted to sponsorless shirts. Keeps them ageless, and well, most sponsors aren’t great, are they?

Attachments

• CCB728C6-A6F0-44D6-8358-7CEA68983839.png
    CCB728C6-A6F0-44D6-8358-7CEA68983839.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 15

“The Blades current home shirt made by Errea”. Are the shirts you are trying to sell also made by Errea, as it is unclear from your description. Just out of interest, I assume you will be compensating Foxy for using the S2 platform as a shop window?

“The Blades current home shirt made by Errea”. Are the shirts you are trying to sell also made by Errea, as it is unclear from your description. Just out of interest, I assume you will be compensating Foxy for using the S2 platform as a shop window?
One of my mates managed to get one and he seems to think it's a genuine Errea shirt. I had a look at it in the ground at the last match and it's looked real enough to me too. Sold out of everything but XXL now though sadly.

Haha. I suppose it’s good be unrelentlessly cynical in this day and age, and to be fair, to you my post is awkward and appallingly written. It’s a hard message to write, though, without it being a bit sales-y. My options were a) not post anything or b) post something that might be of interest to people on here, but risk sounding like a bit of a twat. I’m comfortable with that!

As for your questions, I don’t really understand your Errea question, but I assume it’s made by Errea. As for the second one, I guarantee I’ll be donating 1000% of the money I make from this shirt to the S24SU forum!

Cheers and UTB

One of my mates managed to get one and he seems to think it's a genuine Errea shirt. I had a look at it in the ground at the last match and it's looked real enough to me too. Sold out of everything but XXL now though sadly.

Ah bollocks. I didn’t realize that. Cheers and apologies for raising hopes.

Back
Top Bottom