Southampton ticket details

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jack Jarvis Esquire ⚔

Europe in 5 years is back on track
Reaction score
Sheffield United v Southampton
Capital One Cup - Quarter Final
It can now be confirmed that United's Capital One Cup quarter-final tie with Southampton will be played on Tuesday 16th December, with a 7.45pm kick-off.
The date and kick-off time has been agreed between all parties, including South Yorkshire Police.
The Blades have beaten Mansfield Town, West Ham United, Leyton Orient and MK Dons to reach the last eight stage and now face Ronald Koeman's Premiership outfit.
Advance ticket prices are as follows:
£17 Adults, £15 Adult Season Ticket Holders, £10 Concessions, and £5 Juniors U17.
Please note: Prices will increase on the match day to:
£20 Adults and Adult Season Ticket Holders, £13 Concessions, and £5 Juniors U17.
Tickets are on sale from Thursday 6th November 2014.
Season ticket holders will have until 5pm Friday 14th November 2014 to claim their seats.
Supporters purchasing tickets will be allocated 50 loyalty points

I think that's excellent pricing for a quarter final against a high flying Premiership team. Fair play United.
£17 fuck yeah!

I bloody love a midweek cup game, floodlights glowing into the night sky, cold air, nice bit of traditional Chinese/ Vietnamese/ Hong kong noodles on London road swigging a few cheap Chinese beers before wandering down for a couple of ales. Wrapped up with, hat and big coat, picking up a pie and a bovril, then the warmth you get as the GCB fires up... Hip flask at half time....

Then the indigestion hits, you leave the ground, tired, cold and with the rich food and drink sitting heavy. Then it starts to rain... I bloody hate midweek cup games :)

Good pricing, except for the £5 increase on Match day which is fucking stupid

decent pricing, would think it'll sell out. can't make it because of work unfortunately

Given Swindon charged £27 for L1 tie....I doth my cap to SUFC!

Doff, old boy! In the manner shown below

khloe_eastcoast.jpg

Just tried the ticket Office and they don't go on sale until Thursday.

They have a few tickets for the Donny away match

Does anyone know if tickets start at £17 or if it's £17 no matter where you sit?

£17 fuck yeah!

I bloody love a midweek cup game, floodlights glowing into the night sky, cold air, nice bit of traditional Chinese/ Vietnamese/ Hong kong noodles on London road swigging a few cheap Chinese beers before wandering down for a couple of ales. Wrapped up with, hat and big coat, picking up a pie and a bovril, then the warmth you get as the GCB fires up... Hip flask at half time....

Then the indigestion hits, you leave the ground, tired, cold and with the rich food and drink sitting heavy. Then it starts to rain... I bloody hate midweek cup games :)

Which one is your favourite noodle place on London Road then Swizzler?

Me & Ken junior prefer our noodles post match, actually.
Ales prior to and just after - then noodles and Vietnamese beers

My favourite noodles on London road are in "Dim Sum". Their "special" fried noodles are great.

Derby v Chelsea (Tuesday) and Bournemouth v Liverpool (Wednesday) are the TV games. Jose will be happy cos Chelsea are playing Saturday afternoon before. Liverpool are playing Man U on the Sunday, though, so he may complain that they should have been given the Wednesday game!

Which one is your favourite noodle place on London Road then Swizzler?

Me & Ken junior prefer our noodles post match, actually.
Ales prior to and just after - then noodles and Vietnamese beers

I thought I’d given it away with the Chinese/ Vietnamese/ Hong Kong Noodles comment…. I think the last night match I was at it was called ‘Hong Kong Noodles’ opposite the Cremorne.

I can do before and after.

I thought I’d given it away with the Chinese/ Vietnamese/ Hong Kong Noodles comment…. I think the last night match I was at it was called ‘Hong Kong Noodles’ opposite the Cremorne.

I can do before and after.
Double noodles?
What a guy? ;)

Me and the lad go to Pho68 but I think it's changed its name. Next corner from Cremorne - good beers in there :jugsofale: - there should be a smilie for that, surely?

Double noodles?
What a guy? ;)

Me and the lad go to Pho68 but I think it's changed its name. Next corner from Cremorne - good beers in there :jugsofale: - there should be a smilie for that, surely?
I've decided due to my time spent in Asia that I'm the self appointed noodle and rice expert for this forum

I'll be sanpling all of what londono roado has to offer

Just tried the ticket Office and they don't go on sale until Thursday.

As the OP said...

Sheffield United v Southampton
Capital One Cup - Quarter Final
It can now be confirmed that United's Capital One Cup quarter-final tie with Southampton will be played on Tuesday 16th December, with a 7.45pm kick-off.
The date and kick-off time has been agreed between all parties, including South Yorkshire Police.
The Blades have beaten Mansfield Town, West Ham United, Leyton Orient and MK Dons to reach the last eight stage and now face Ronald Koeman's Premiership outfit.
Advance ticket prices are as follows:
£17 Adults, £15 Adult Season Ticket Holders, £10 Concessions, and £5 Juniors U17.
Please note: Prices will increase on the match day to:
£20 Adults and Adult Season Ticket Holders, £13 Concessions, and £5 Juniors U17.
Tickets are on sale from Thursday 6th November 2014.
Season ticket holders will have until 5pm Friday 14th November 2014 to claim their seats.
Supporters purchasing tickets will be allocated 50 loyalty points

Derby v Chelsea (Tuesday) and Bournemouth v Liverpool (Wednesday) are the TV games. Jose will be happy cos Chelsea are playing Saturday afternoon before. Liverpool are playing Man U on the Sunday, though, so he may complain that they should have been given the Wednesday game!

Can't see Brendan Rodgers playing a weakened team. Surely not?

Back
Top Bottom