South Stand Stewards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
Few questions;

1; Why did you block off some of the steps at Gangway G? I could understand blocking parts of the bottom steps at G/H because you're in lobbing distance of Wolves fans, but right at the back?

2; Following on from above post, why did you block off women and kids from accessing said steps? Was a 10 year old with his face painted deemed a major threat?

3; Around 20-30 stewards sat on the steps throughout the game. Now i'm no H&S expert, but surely your job is to ensure safety at venues yet you're all sprawled out blocking an exit? Contradiction?

4; Do they not take the time to teach you basic common sense or etiquette? I was stopped to have my ticket checked I asked why, steward replied 'to make sure you're in the right place'. I'm a ST holder you fuckwit, I could find my seat blindfolded.

Last edited:

We seem to have a major threat here from the H&S zealots - something has to be done - it is getting out of hand and upsetting loads of people.

Why are we being singled out?

UTB

Also, why was a Wolves fan thrown out of upper tier? Who on earth could he have got to up there and how could he possibly have encroached on the pitch!

I saw that. It looked like after they had scored they were encroaching forwards - it would only have taken him to swear at a steward who asked him to go back to his seat for him to get ejected.

I saw that. It looked like after they had scored they were encroaching forwards - it would only have taken him to swear at a steward who asked him to go back to his seat for him to get ejected.

I thought it was unnecessary as well and actually could have caused more antagonism as some of his mates were very agitated about it.

Back
Top Bottom