Sorry but he had to go

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Iggledybobittybo

Reaction score
Wilder did a great job for 3 and a half years but since the first lockdown we have been abysmal save a few exceptions. His signings have been shocking. Berge I don't see the fuss he's lightweight, Brewster never from the off looked like he wanted to be here, Burke headless chicken but an expensive one, Mousset awful in 90% of games hes played, McBurnie couldn't hit a cows arse with a Banjo. All-in all Wilder has wasted over £80m on that little lot, not bad by our standards. So let's stop the mourning for a bloke who walks away from a debacle with a decent pay off and get behind his replacement who is going to need it.

Wilder did a great job for 3 and a half years but since the first lockdown we have been abysmal save a few exceptions. His signings have been shocking. Berge I don't see the fuss he's lightweight, Brewster never from the off looked like he wanted to be here, Burke headless chicken but an expensive one, Mousset awful in 90% of games hes played, McBurnie couldn't hit a cows arse with a Banjo. All-in all Wilder has wasted over £80m on that little lot, not bad by our standards. So let's stop the mourning for a bloke who walks away from a debacle with a decent pay off and get behind his replacement who is going to need it.
CHRIS WILDER LOVIN IT.gif

Burke for Robinson was a poor deal imo..

But we have some cracking young players with a lot of potential and resale value, mousse is, mousse, and will probably leave or run his contract down, but his goals helped us massively in securing a second season.. What's that worth? More than the fee we paid.. So meh.

Berge, mcburnie and brewster we won't lose a penny on, because believe it or not, they cost fuck all in terms of premier league purchases (brewster will come good when somebody puts him through on goal once in a while)..

The only real fuck up, losing wilder, wendies I know are ok with them getting relegation now, at least you've lost wilder they're saying, it's all that lot care about. Us.

We've made the pigs day, and they're so fucking wank, ground a rust bucket, owner skint, can't pay players fiddling the books and going down to league 1..

Happy cause we've lost wilder... That's how big it is losing wilder.

But we have some cracking young players with a lot of potential and resale value, mousse is, mousse, and will probably leave or run his contract down, but his goals helped us massively in securing a second season.. What's that worth? More than the fee we paid.. So meh.

Berge, mcburnie and brewster we won't lose a penny on, because believe it or not, they cost fuck all in terms of premier league purchases (brewster will come good when somebody puts him through on goal once in a while)..

The only real fuck up, losing wilder, wendies I know are ok with them getting relegation now, at least you've lost wilder they're saying, it's all that lot care about. Us.

We've made the pigs day, and they're so fucking wank, ground a rust bucket, owner skint, can't pay players fiddling the books and going down to league 1..

“...wendies I know are ok with them getting relegation now, at least you've lost wilder they're saying, it's all that lot care about. Us.” Well, if that’s reflective of their wider base they are as big a set of clowns as some of the bedwetters on here. I couldn’t give a flying shit about what that lot get up to. I would have thought they would be too focused on the very real threat of them going tits up as a going concern in the near future.

There’s so many new accounts coming on here blaming Wilder and defending the board. Suspicious.

Loads of em here mate , They haven't the Education to give an Alternative view so just call everybody a pig.
Be careful! Are you allowed to say that if you are a New Member?

Think of the thought police!

I think we'll be lucky to get half what we payed for Brewster, he'll still be here next season

I think we'll be lucky to get half what we payed for Brewster, he'll still be here next season
with the right manager completely new midfield and a different system brewster will get 20 plus next season chris bought square pegs to go in round holes

Loads of em here mate , They haven't the Education to give an Alternative view so just call everybody a pig.
Neither “education” nor “alternative” are proper nouns in that sentence.

There’s so many new accounts coming on here blaming Wilder and defending the board. Suspicious.
Yeah but he’s gone. What’s would be the point of piggies or anybody else, slagging him off now?

Yeah but he’s gone. What’s would be the point of piggies or anybody else, slagging him off now?
So we argue with each other. It’s just a game. See how wound up you can make people.

Back
Top Bottom