Player Suggestion Sorba Thomas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slug

Reaction score
Huddersfield number 16. Offered everything today that we are lacking in the final third.

Had no idea who he was before today but having just done some research i have seen he had created more chances (19) than any other player in the league before todays game.

Not sure what sort of fee he would command but it is definitely one we should be enquiring about.

It's his birthday today, I'm sure he doesn't want it ruining by using the words Sorba Thomas and Sheffield United together.

Huddersfield number 16. Offered everything today that we are lacking in the final third.

Had no idea who he was before today but having just done some research i have seen he had created more chances (19) than any other player in the league before todays game.

Not sure what sort of fee he would command but it is definitely one we should be enquiring about.
Alan Biggs said he was their standout performer on previous game v Preston that they won midweek. For all our quality players - some may laugh at that now - we possess a real lack of ability to take a man on and make stuff happen. This has been the case for a while, Berge aside but even then there's often not an end product. We'll find most teams will play like Hudders did today, we desperately need someone creative. Doubt it will be Thomas though, more likely a loan as mentioned. I would imagine our current league position does not help either when it comes to permanent recruits. Another reason where loans are more likely.

Bump. Can play both wings, or either wing back. Great delivery and set pieces too.

Surely pretty cheap.

Yeah, he looks decent.

Has great close control with the ball as well.

Was at Boreham Wood with Ndiaye I think. Had prem interest 3 seasons ago but then faded and had a fairly unsuccessful loan at Blackburn. Not sure what level he’s at now but fuck it sign the cunt.
Haha. I was thinking after relegation, but why not, do it now.

If we're going to continue with 4-3-3 then with Diaz and Mcatee going back you would think we'd be all over this one.

Still only 25 too

Kept an eye on him since an impressive performance against us for Huddersfield when they beat us at home a couple of years ago. Scored 2 and provided 7 assists so far this season, which is not a bad return in a struggling side.

I'd be keen on a primarily attacking versatile wide left player to replace Osborn. Brooks has already accounted for the LCM area. Thomas is right footed though isn't he? Right sort of profile though

I'd be keen on a primarily attacking versatile wide left player to replace Osborn. Brooks has already accounted for the LCM area. Thomas is right footed though isn't he? Right sort of profile though

He is right footed but has often played as a wide left forward cutting in

Just like how BBD is right footed but plays wide left or how Mcatee is left footed but plays wide right.. inverted wide forwards is the current in thing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom