Something isn't adding up for me.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sheffielder

Welcome Positive Nigel
Reaction score
So we have 40 odd players which includes lots of bad eggs which we are getting out of the squad. Now due to this the first team is struggling and I could accept that apart from the fact that the u21s who train in exactly the same environment are about 12-13 games unbeaten and in 2nd place. The u18s who are probably influenced more by things they see above are also performing well.

Does this mean we still have bad eggs around the 18 match day players? Are these bad eggs in Nigel's 6 man committee? There are players who won't be here next year in that 18 that I am guessing would like to see Nigel removed so the new man might offer them one.

I don't think Nigel has got anywhere near sorting this issue out and has probably only just scraped the surface. The best thing he could do is scrape a couple more wins and then bin anyone not here next year and bring some more youth through, as its best to feel more pain this season than repeat next year.

What a fucking mess

So we have 40 odd players which includes lots of bad eggs which we are getting out of the squad. Now due to this the first team is struggling and I could accept that apart from the fact that the u21s who train in exactly the same environment are about 12-13 games unbeaten and in 2nd place. The u18s who are probably influenced more by things they see above are also performing well.

Does this mean we still have bad eggs around the 18 match day players? Are these bad eggs in Nigel's 6 man committee? There are players who won't be here next year in that 18 that I am guessing would like to see Nigel removed so the new man might offer them one.

I don't think Nigel has got anywhere near sorting this issue out and has probably only just scraped the surface. The best thing he could do is scrape a couple more wins and then bin anyone not here next year and bring some more youth through, as its best to feel more pain this season than repeat next year.

What a fucking mess

Maybe the best way of securing the points to ensure safety is to field team with all players putting 100% effort in, regardless of who they are.
Have we got 11 who give a shit?.

What a fucking mess
Given the poor performances I wouldn't be surprised if the U-21s and U-18s aren't looking up to a lot of the first team players. I think the squad trimming has been killing the motivation of a lot of players. The ones not playing are getting annoyed, some of them have given up on a new contract I imagine so just don't bother trying.

View attachment 16117

Apparently the answer is 4 to the power of McNulty.
Actually that equation is far easier than working out what's going wrong at our club, so here's the code for your question and if you'd be so kind as to explain to me what the fuck is going wrong at our club it'd be appreciated.

eq =(0.-30.1996I) ζ^6+
(0.+9.81486I) ζ^5Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+20.3847I) ζ^4((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)+
(0.+20.3847I) ζ^5Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]-
(0.+20.3847I) ζ^3((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+9.81486I) ζ^4((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2)-
(0.+9.81486I) ζ^3Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2)+
408.549(
(0.-0.630868I) ζ^3-(0.+14.0909I) ζ^2Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]-
(0.+1.21667I) ζ ((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)-
(0.+6.45738I) ζ^2Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+14.7217I)((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+0.585806I) ζ ((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2)+
(0.+7.08825I)Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2))==0;

View attachment 16117

Wrong the answer is 0 it says so :)
Looks like my daughters homework which Im supposed to help her with. I dint know or had forgotten what a prime number was until last week. Point is how will that help her in later life and they don't teach how to get a mortgage or pay a gas bill or wire a plug ,or even meet a rich mug and marry him ?

Actually that equation is far easier than working out what's going wrong at our club, so here's the code for your question and if you'd be so kind as to explain to me what the fuck is going wrong at our club it'd be appreciated.

eq =(0.-30.1996I) ζ^6+
(0.+9.81486I) ζ^5Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+20.3847I) ζ^4((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)+
(0.+20.3847I) ζ^5Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]-
(0.+20.3847I) ζ^3((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+9.81486I) ζ^4((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2)-
(0.+9.81486I) ζ^3Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2)+
408.549(
(0.-0.630868I) ζ^3-(0.+14.0909I) ζ^2Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]-
(0.+1.21667I) ζ ((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)-
(0.+6.45738I) ζ^2Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+14.7217I)((0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2)Sqrt[(0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2]+
(0.+0.585806I) ζ ((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2)+
(0.+7.08825I)Sqrt[(0.-640.701I)+ ζ^2]((0.-1127.53I)+ ζ^2))==0;
I just saw sqrt and thought balls to that lets have some redtube on :)

Looks like my daughters homework which Im supposed to help her with. I dint know or had forgotten what a prime number was until last week. Point is how will that help her in later life and they don't teach how to get a mortgage or pay a gas bill or wire a plug ,or even meet a rich mug and marry him ?
Isn't that what Finishing School is for? ;)

Ah bugger, see this is why it's always a good idea to look at images properly before downloading them.

I'll call a taxi :(

View attachment 16117

I will endeavour to explain, what we have here is a good group of equations, all united together with one objective, it's simple really, you put it in at one end and keep it out of the other, we move on to the next one, that's the most important one now, we can't alter this, I know it's not where we wanted to be, but I think those top two are beyond us, however I'm sure that if we all pull together we can solve this.

What a fucking mess
The same bad eggs got us into the play offs last year. It's all about a managers interpretation. Where Adkins sees "bad eggs" the likes of Neil Warnock would see "characters"

The same bad eggs got us into the play offs last year. It's all about a managers interpretation. Where Adkins sees "bad eggs" the likes of Neil Warnock would see "characters"

I disagree. I think Clough struggled with the exact same problems as Adkins, the difference between us this year and last year for me is simple: Jamie Murphy.

I think we sometime forget how big a part he played. I know we now have Sharp to score goals now, which is great. But Murphy added pace and creativity which no one other than Che Adams a couple of times this season has been able to emulate.

All IMO of course

Neil and Bassett were man managers. They had a laugh and joke with the lads. But the players respected them and knew how far to take it. Adkins comes across as the strict "headmaster" type, whom we all stuck two finger up to behind their back.

I disagree. I think Clough struggled with the exact same problems as Adkins, the difference between us this year and last year for me is simple: Jamie Murphy.

I think we sometime forget how big a part he played. I know we now have Sharp to score goals now, which is great. But Murphy added pace and creativity which no one other than Che Adams a couple of times this season has been able to emulate.

All IMO of course
Yes I agree about Murphy. . . But why unsettle and dismantle the whole team because we lost one good player. Murphy always gave midfielders an "out ball" because of his pace. I'm sure a suitable replacement could have been found even in the lower leagues.

The bladeacoaster started as soon as we made sold Murphy. This club is a fucking shambles.

Back
Top Bottom