Sneaking out the back door

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When does Wilder walk out the back door?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I’ve noticed a fair few wanting to stick the boot in Wilder. He’s one of the last figures at the club/been at the club this season to be having a dig at for the embarrassing position we’re in. First and foremost it’d be nice to have a few players that actually give a toss and want to save their careers.

It’s funny. Some people don’t want to see us do well.

Just because Hecky was shit and assembled an embarsssing team you cannot still stick by him 😂

I’ve noticed a fair few wanting to stick the boot in Wilder. He’s one of the last figures at the club/been at the club this season to be having a dig at for the embarrassing position we’re in. First and foremost it’d be nice to have a few players that actually give a toss and want to save their careers.
Didn’t he sign most of them? We’re paying players like Brewster 35k a week due to his ability to pick a player!

Yeah but it’s all the same type.

The ones that just won’t admit they were wrong so large parts over the years.

Some people might think this thread is a waste of time, I for one was going to start one if the OP hadn’t. This team unfortunately hasn’t got any fight or passion what so ever. It’s a sad excuse of a side that look like we’re getting bullied in a primary school. I rhought if anyone could get a bit of fight out of this side it’s certainly wilder(or Colin as it happens) but nope. We play every week, we lose every week. As I said before, the 20/21 team smokes this side and even that season was as painful as going out with the mother in law

Try improving a squad who are low on quality with next to no money.

We've signed 2 outfield player this Jan. With the other a development one.

The summer transfer strategy is where it's all at. Despite being promoted in April we looked like we weren't ready to approach the season.

For a promoted side really really poor. I don't even care that the money wasn't there to be spent. We did gambles on the likes of Traore and Slimane.
To lose part of the spine in Berge and N'Diaye was a sucker punch.

Try improving a squad who are low on quality with next to no money.

We've signed 2 outfield player this Jan. With the other a development one.

The summer transfer strategy is where it's all at. Despite being promoted in April we looked like we weren't ready to approach the season.

For a promoted side really really poor. I don't even care that the money wasn't there to be spent. We did gambles on the likes of Traore and Slimane.
To lose part of the spine in Berge and N'Diaye was a sucker punch.
How about a bit of fight and passion in the players? They look like they don’t want to be at the club and are going through the motions. Players don’t want to sign new contracts and aren’t playing for the manager!

Our problem is leaking goals
The players we have are good enough to defend in the championship. But not here in the prem
Could have got a draw tonight but Anels header hit the bar ..
Scored 2 in the last 2 and lost both

Never replaced Egan

For god sake.... move on, he was proven innocent in a court of law!

Ohhh this isn't in relation to a former striker!
Tbh, if all said former striker was guilty of was being a bit trigger happy on the accelerator pedal we’d be champions of europe now.

Back
Top Bottom