Slightly interesting fact

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
12 of our first 14 away games this season were at grounds to the south of Bramall Lane.
However, four out of our last five away games are at grounds to the north of Bramall Lane.
I'm sure there's a conspiracy in there somewhere, probably involving the Premier League putting us at an unfair disadvantage but I haven't worked it out yet!

12 of our first 14 away games this season were at grounds to the south of Bramall Lane.
However, four out of our last five away games are at grounds to the north of Bramall Lane.
I'm sure there's a conspiracy in there somewhere, probably involving the Premier League putting us at an unfair disadvantage but I haven't worked it out yet!
Yeah and All 19 of our away games have been away from home they definitely got it in for us it's a conspiracy they want us down

All nineteen of our away games were at proper Premier League clubs as well, how fucking shit and unfair is that?

I'm with you on this '73.
I also noticed a bit of an anomaly which has gone against us. If we hadn't lost the number of points we have after 85 minutes, we would be out of the relegation places as things stand, but once we'd noticed this worrying trend, do you think they'd let us extend the first half to 50 minutes and reduce the second half to 40 to avoid it happening? Not a chance mate.

Back
Top Bottom