Slav !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh Dear! We've just won away admittingley against pretty poor opposition but scored 3decent goals, we must have some of the saddest fans ever.
Not at all

Slav is a winner - he won’t put up with making do

we beat the equivalent of the Black Bull Sunday league team today with some truly dodgy decisions

He’s already said that the performance want good enough.

constantly looks fucked off because we aren’t meeting the standards he sets despite 7 points from 9 games.

I think he’s doing a good job … if we can keep a decent gap to the top 2 between now and Jan and he gets the players he wants in the window I think we will fly.

constantly looks fucked off because we aren’t meeting the standards he sets despite 7 points from 9 games.

I think he’s doing a good job … if we can keep a decent gap to the top 2 between now and Jan and he gets the players he wants in the window I think we will fly.
My concern is if Wolves call MGW back in January.

Intelligent

Does not panic

Articulate

Immaculately dressed to convey club standards

Respectful

Creative vision

Basically, the opposite to the previous manager.

Slav, TOP MAN !

Where does he live, surely he not still living out of an hotel room?

On a Sunday, bath night in Slavs house. After Sunday dinner (hendos on it, out of a blades labelled bottle due to him being a life long blade) When antiques roadshow has finished and his missus has treated him to a quick fumble. Do you think his first words are “I must be satisfied with that”

We could win ten nil and this man is not showing any emotion in the presser after

He has standards and we are no where near them at present .that's what I like about him,wants a lot more like we fans want

He has standards and we are no where near them at present .that's what I like about him,wants a lot more like we fans want
Agree… I love it when the camera goes to him and he’s shaking his head or shouting at a player … never leaves the edge of his technical area…

Back
Top Bottom