Sky Sports Football

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks but no thanks 🙁

Watching it back, how the fuck did Mike Dean not give a penalty to Walker? Blatant Pen.
I loved the muted reaction from Martin Keown during Southampton vs Man City about it being Mike Dean's last FA Cup game before he retires at the end of the season (not before time IMO).

Main commentator was fishing for a comment about him "being a great servant to the game" or "there's no game without the referee" but he got absolutely nothing.

I loved the muted reaction from Martin Keown during Southampton vs Man City about it being Mike Dean's last FA Cup game before he retires at the end of the season (not before time IMO).

Main commentator was fishing for a comment about him "being a great servant to the game" or "there's no game without the referee" but he got absolutely nothing.

No current English ref at the PL or Championship level is going to get a good send off when they retire.

How the fuck Martin Atkinson is still a refereeing boggles the mind.

I put that match on Memory Delete as soon as the final whistle went .

The only thing I can remember is a last ditch tackle from Kyle , and that’s only because a mate of mine who is a life long Wednesdayite commented afterwards that it was the best tackle he’d seen by an English footballer for 10 years or more .

If I'd have followed my instincts and traversed several fences and security to get to Lord Hoof and punched his lights out, then I might re-watch it. As I didn't it's forever parked with the entirety of his abysmal reign and I will never watch it again.

Yes lovely to relive the old glories..
Now if you were a Wednesday fan and this was the Huddersfield v Wednesday replay 2016 you’d be sat on the sofa with a tissue wanking yourself silly over how many you took and the never before heard noise you made.

Never mind losing, that’s irrelevant.

Now if you were a Wednesday fan and this was the Huddersfield v Wednesday replay 2016 you’d be sat on the sofa with a tissue wanking yourself silly over how many you took and the never before heard noise you made.

Never mind losing, that’s irrelevant.
They took 4000 to qpr

What a horror show the final was. I didn't think it could get worse until Jamie Ward proved me wrong by getting two yellows to get sent off. A truly miserable day with no merit whatsoever.

How many times can a man watch Clarke Carlisle head a ball

Yet another manager who thought playing for a draw in a cup final would be a good idea

Sky keep playing these old matches.
I remember as a Premier League club we had our own section, a choice of highlights from ten games from previous seasons that changed occasionally throughout the season

Sky always managed to find six games that we lost and two that we drew and put them in our choice of ten. I wonder who they thought was going to watch them.

So just as we do a memory swipe of all our play off games, I'm pretty sure Sky would do a memory swipe of the one that we eventually win.

Managed to get some reyt seats for that final, too. Top tier on the front row, saw their goal fly-in, in all it's depressing glory. After that the atmosphere was flat as everyone knew the outcome.. I didn't even bother to untie my United flag, just left it.

Back
Top Bottom