Outgoing? Simon Moore

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really? I'm not sure Chelsea would ask for all that much. A couple of million I think would be reasonable, but I may be way off.

I suspect you may well be and his wages are astronomical (£25k/week++) - he signed a new 4 year a year ago so I very much doubt Chelsea will let him go cheaply especially considering their embargo.

Most importantly, he is recovering from a broken leg. I'm not sure of where he is in his recovery but I certainly wouldn't want to risk a non fully fit player in the Prem should anything happen to Henderson (assuming he signs).

Blackman would be ridiculously expensive for a reserve keeper. I would have thought someone like Marshall at Hull who is out of contract and an experienced, capable back-up would be more likely.

Agreed - end/out of contract experienced GK - hopefully with ex prem games under his belt - but must have the ability to step in, in case of injury.

UTB

3, so probably be Slater or RND

Just looking now and all I can find is clubs need a squad of 25 with at least 8 being “homegrown” and homegrown means any club and any age.

And with the conditions in place only Stevens wouldn’t be considered as homegrown.

4D0DAC1D-4C55-4FFA-AEFD-7C7CEBF80F31.jpeg CC57C588-8056-4205-A1DB-B0CB54E997AF.jpeg

Just looking now and all I can find is clubs need a squad of 25 with at least 8 being “homegrown” and homegrown means any club and any age.

And with the conditions in place only Stevens wouldn’t be considered as homegrown.

View attachment 54216 View attachment 54217
Might be a myth then, I’m sure you needed 3 players who were trained by the club. Might have got my institutions and rules mixed up.

Might be a myth then, I’m sure you needed 3 players who were trained by the club. Might have got my institutions and rules mixed up.

I think it may have been a rule. Remember something similar from the football manager days :) if it did exist still Sharp would qualify

we are well inside the home grown rule I think.

By my reckoning players who meet this rule would include

Moore, Norwood, O'Connell, Basham, Mcgoldrick, Sharp, Duffy, Baldock, Stearman, Lundstram, Bryan, Freeman and Eastwood.

So up to 5 of these could leave and we would still be within the rules. I imagine Egan, Stevens and Fleck don't qualify.

we are well inside the home grown rule I think.

By my reckoning players who meet this rule would include

Moore, Norwood, O'Connell, Basham, Mcgoldrick, Sharp, Duffy, Baldock, Stearman, Lundstram, Bryan, Freeman and Eastwood.

So up to 5 of these could leave and we would still be within the rules. I imagine Egan, Stevens and Fleck don't qualify.
Since Egan started out at Sunderland I *think* he would qualify.

Back
Top Bottom