Simeon Jackson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

looked good on the bbc highlights the other day. however is he too similar to Ward. what we need is another striker who will automatically go into the first team. beckford is my choice.

Great player, seen him play a few tmes for the Gills. I'd rather take him over Beckford or Lita. Got great touch, pace and eye for a goal.

i know we need another striker but shouldn't we be concentrating more on sorting our perfetic centre mid out??

i know we need another striker but shouldn't we be concentrating more on sorting our perfetic centre mid out??

Yep, but I think this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Great player, seen him play a few tmes for the Gills. I'd rather take him over Beckford or Lita. Got great touch, pace and eye for a goal.

I agree.

Both positions should be priorities at the moment, we're wafer thin in both departments.

And also after Paddy's hearing next week we maybe needing a new keeper unless there is an agreement in principle to keep Bunn for longer than the original month should we need to.

And also after Paddy's hearing next week we maybe needing a new keeper unless there is an agreement in principle to keep Bunn for longer than the original month should we need to.

yeh ive heard that we have to option to extend the loan for the season

Back
Top Bottom