[SIGNED FOR PNE] Stuart Beavon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We will need some songs that can be altered to suit - replacing Heaven with Beavon
Anyone got any suggestions?

Neither "I'm in Beavon" or "Thank Beavon for Little Girls" seem appropriate, really

Beavon knows I'm miserable now?

Alan Biggs view is this

" Rings true as an interest, but I think some clearance on wage bill would be needed first."

So this with Foxy's coolness on the matter suggests it's a fair way off completion.
Need to move more players on before commit to any incomings
Having said that it's a slot that sticks out like a sore thumb regardless of who else leaves or remains

Alan Biggs view is this

" Rings true as an interest, but I think some clearance on wage bill would be needed first."

So this with Foxy's coolness on the matter suggests it's a fair way off completion.
Need to move more players on before commit to any incomings
Having said that it's a slot that sticks out like a sore thumb regardless of who else leaves or remains

Who's Alan Biggs?

Ignore my last question, I've Googled him. Although what a sculptor's view matters, I don't know.

No announcement today then.
@bladesrumours is giving us the wild goose chase

green un will have good headlines. Beavon Heaven - Owls Gloom, Beavon hits seven. Oooo Beavon Is A Place on Earth

Fast forward a week when he's signed for Millwall, it'll be The Smiths on the radio in my car...

Beavon knows I'm miserable now.

Apparently he used to be good mates with that lad who plays full-back for Swansea, but they fell out a while back.

Beavon must be missing an Angel.

They got a bit too close and now theres One less Angel in Beavon.

Fast forward a week when he's signed for Millwall, it'll be The Smiths on the radio in my car...

Beavon knows I'm miserable now.

Sorry to piss on your chips but I already used that one on Wednesday at 9:45pm. Not that I'm being pedantic or anything.

Russell your Belinda Carlisle obsession is getting outa hand!!!
How many times you seen her now????????

Ha ha. Hardly an obsession mate, 3 times. Probably 2 more than you?

Oh and once at London in the Hairspray musical.

Ok its an obsession LOL

I can see the headline now when he misses the deciding penalty in the playoff final - Tears from Beavon....

I can see the headline now when he misses the deciding penalty in the playoff final - Tears from Beavon....

Or, on a more positive note after he's knocked in 7 to beat the most goals scored by a Blades player in a single league game - Blades in seventh Beavon!

Back
Top Bottom