Should We Care About The Remaining Fixtures - The Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nessman930

Los Angeles Blade
Reaction score
Just dropped a new podcast in which we discuss the importance of our remaining fixtures, the new 2021/2022 Home Kit leak, players we'd like to keep going into next season, and an update to #SUFCmanagerwatch2021.

Just dropped a new podcast in which we discuss the importance of our remaining fixtures, the new 2021/2022 Home Kit leak, players we'd like to keep going into next season, and an update to #SUFCmanagerwatch2021.

The remaining games can only do damage and would be better if we could forfeit them. Nothing to be gained at all by letting this lot get embarrassed.

I’m still hoping we get to my predicted 19 points.
Isn’t that something to look forward to and celebrate?

YES !

Some of us can remember the 70's when after opening the NEW South Stand v Derby (we drew), we went on a shit run all season and were going down with a ridiculous low number of points. From memory (and where's Silent Blade when you need him) we picked up after we had been relegated and I believe we won 5 of the last 6 six games. It gave us a little bit of pride back.

No offence to the OP - of course we should care - times like this it's about personal pride and some of those individual performances v Spurs were just pathetic.

UTB

I didn't make a podcast but the answer's no. I'll assume you made it more interesting than that if I don't get time to listen.

Sounds great you guys talking about us from over the water. I'm wishing I wore my Blades shirt when I went to watch the Galaxy now.

Take the Euros off. Flip off the switch You deserve it!

We all need a break actually. Hope we don't break any more reckadds..!

Sounds great you guys talking about us from over the water. I'm wishing I wore my Blades shirt when I went to watch the Galaxy now.

Take the Euros off. Flip off the switch You deserve it!

We all need a break actually.
Thanks so much Russ. Both Chad and I can’t wait to make our pilgrimage to the Lane! The second the fixtures are set for next year we are going to make our plans to come out (hopefully for two home games and one away day).

Really enjoying hearing the perspectives of fans in the U.S, but please stop referring to Manchester United as United!
Thanks. It’s an error I seldom make, but it’s always in the back of my mind when we record.

I hope we get to 21 points, I just don't want all the Norwich fans being smug(er).
21 points is relegation level.division 3 next year, division 4 after that then removal from the EFL and Bramall lane will become a ghost town sold off for housing

Hi Stegosauris here

No, I think we will make a real statement by getting relegated again.

Back
Top Bottom