Shit season but still a classy club..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was with Eddie at the game when he was taken ill, along with his grandsons.

We all thought originally it was severe cramp. So pleased the club’s medical support came good. Excellent from the word go.

He’s only just, in the last year or so, stopped going to away games.

Top blade and he’s well chuffed with his visit from the players etc.

Is this the same Ryan Brewster who people slag off for his bad attitude?
I'd take him being a complete arse and banging 20 goals in. Lovely lad to be fair however I'd rather he scored loads of goals and keep fit of course so Liverpool want to buy him back ... If carlsberg did footballers

Is this the same Ryan Brewster who people slag off for his bad attitude?
I've not heard anyone slag Brewster off for his bad attitude, not saying it hasn't happened, but all I've ever seen of Brewster on a personal level has been really positive. He certainly doesn't come across as a bad person.

I've not heard anyone slag Brewster off for his bad attitude, not saying it hasn't happened, but all I've ever seen of Brewster on a personal level has been really positive. He certainly doesn't come across as a bad person.

I'd be the most amazing person ever if I earned hundreds of thousands of pounds for doing fuck all.

I'd be the most amazing person ever if I earned hundreds of thousands of pounds for doing fuck all.

Some people don’t need a reason to have a go do they.

Do you also blame accident victims for claiming benefits / compensation?

Brewster’s not doing it on the pitch for various reasons, age, injury, pressure, whatever, but his attitude to the club and it’s community can’t be faulted.

I think most clubs have community related activities written into a player's contract.

Back
Top Bottom