Sheffield Utd eyeing Hull winger Halmosi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Vistoma

Reaction score
http://www.tribalfootball.com/sheffield-utd-eyeing-hull-winger-halmosi-432371?

Sheffield United are eyeing Hull City winger Peter Halmosi.

The Hungary international has failed to make an impact at the KC since last year's arrival from Plymouth Argyle. Halmosi signed a four-year contract with Hull City for a fee in excess of £2 million, becoming, at the time, their record signing.

The Daily Star Sunday says Blades boss Kevin Blackwell is keen to discuss an initial loan deal for Halmosi.

ANOTHER WINGER FFS

i'm sure he'd love to come to the lane and sit on the bench with all our other wingers

He would be a good signing if we played him....

"So Peter we would love you to come and join us, we have been interested in you for some time, however you must be aware that I rarely play two wingers in a match - even at home - and it is no reflection on your abilities if I choose to play a full back at wing instead! ..................Stilll interested............? Oh, thought not"

Brilliant. Let's sign another winger, who can continue the tradition of getting an arse full of bestest bench splinters, thrilling the crowd every half time with his excellent display of running between some little conettes and playing "piggy in the middle" for five minutes, before a few half-hearted warm-up runs in the second half and ten minutes to try and rescue the match. At left back, probably.

For ten grand a chuffing week.

This is, by the way, at least the fifth time that Halmosi has been mentioned in in the Rumour Mill. Do a search. There must be something in it, or the journos are trotting out the same old tosh again.

He can play central midfield if I remember rightly. Would be a great signing if it weren't for the fact that we don't actually use a midfield so you might as well stick a couple of wax works in there (insert pun here please).

He can play central midfield if I remember rightly. Would be a great signing if it weren't for the fact that we don't actually use a midfield so you might as well stick a couple of wax works in there (insert pun here please).

After watching Quinn and Harper on Monday night, I think we already have a couple of wax works in the middle of the park :D

Back
Top Bottom