Sheffield Untied Support

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Just like to thank the fans for the support this season it has been incredible especially given the circumstances.

I was sat in the away end at Old Trafford tonight and it was the best away crowd I have ever experienced. You lot watching us on TV must of heard us all night because we didn’t stop singing.

As well as Old Trafford, the support has been unreal home and away. That’s what Sheffield Untied football club is all about.

UTB ⚔️

Good singing but it sounds like the away Blades need Velcro trainers.

The Blades fans sounded superb tonight untied or not.
Huge kudos to those able to make it. I had to watch on the internet but all match sounded great.

Following an unfortunate incident at Chateau Joe some four years ago about which the least said the better , I am no longer allowed by the lady of the the house to watch a Blades match whilst being untied .

The occasional rope burn apart , I have to say that this has generally been beneficial to my overall wellbeing and it was from that situation that I witnessed today’s contribution by travelling Blades fans which was truly magnifique…..

Just like to thank the fans for the support this season it has been incredible especially given the circumstances.

I was sat in the away end at Old Trafford tonight and it was the best away crowd I have ever experienced. You lot watching us on TV must of heard us all night because we didn’t stop singing.

As well as Old Trafford, the support has been unreal home and away. That’s what Sheffield Untied football club is all about.

UTB ⚔️
Were you able to see if you were sat down ? I was in the opposite corner and it looked like safe standing for our lot.
You are right though , the singing was incredible , louder than the Stretford End , next to me.
Is it auto-correct that changes "must've" to the nonsense "must of" ?

UTB ⚔️
Very good. Three quarters of the game that was the main noise coming through on TV. Well done blades.

Following an unfortunate incident at Chateau Joe some four years ago about which the least said the better , I am no longer allowed by the lady of the the house to watch a Blades match whilst being untied .

The occasional rope burn apart , I have to say that this has generally been beneficial to my overall wellbeing and it was from that situation that I witnessed today’s contribution by travelling Blades fans which was truly magnifique…..
It’s fine Joe, you’re among friends here, do tell, it would be therapeutic although personally, I’m just nebby :)

No. Its just the "yoof" of today. Boils my fucking piss
This “must of” thing is genuinely more upsetting to me than United’s league position. I have a horrific feeling that it will become accepted, so when you Google “is it must have or must of”, the response will say “either version is acceptable”.

Back
Top Bottom