Sheffield United News

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ib don't think it's good to share info you're given in confidence in my view even if the guy says it was ok. That's my view on it, everything you've said can't be proven which is another reason it's not worth posting.

Do you think it'll matter?

I heard that Liverpool are in big time for oli.... that means a few others will be as well..don't rule out the Germans, after the Bellingham transfer and subsequent sale to Madrid. They'll be all over this as well, smelling another pay day.

We've always joked about a bidding war, well lads n lasses..here you go.

My guess 30m to Liverpool.. some clauses (not santas) about England call ups and appearances.. etc..

GLTTL

So is Tinsdale the lwb, goes at every opportunity by all acounts.
Didn’t realise he was one of them as just assumed as we got him from Bradford he would be from up that way and support a local team. Is he from Sheffield or a pig from West Yorks?

Well he can’t exactly stop me from sharing information now he’s told me but I did ask him if I can share it and he said yeah.

Another thing he told me is when we played Chelsea at home, Arblaster took a photo in the tunnel with Cole Palmer and sent it to his mate (the guy I was speaking to last night) and he saved the photo. Arblaster messaged him back straight away and said he can’t show that photo to anyone because he can get fined for it, don’t know why exactly.
Well, well done. You’ve bubbled him there you plank. You paying his fine (if true)?

Well he can’t exactly stop me from sharing information now he’s told me but I did ask him if I can share it and he said yeah.

Another thing he told me is when we played Chelsea at home, Arblaster took a photo in the tunnel with Cole Palmer and sent it to his mate (the guy I was speaking to last night) and he saved the photo. Arblaster messaged him back straight away and said he can’t show that photo to anyone because he can get fined for it, don’t know why exactly.

I think you'll find it was Cole Palmer asking Blaster for the photo.

Seems strange Blaster would have his phone with him in the tunnel, but there you go.

I heard they were, but his immediate family at least switched when he started at our academy and they started getting genuine grief and abuse from other Piggies.

This was told to me by a builder who did some work on our gaff. He was at school with Harry's dad and still had the odd pint with him. Could just be bollocks though.
Probably bollocks cos his dad and brothers never missed a pig match

Glad this thread is getting the ridicule it deserves.

For the record Luke Faxon is a good kid from a really decent family who has grown up in Sheffield all his life and has the joy of getting a deal with a professional football club in his home town. Fuck off with your nasty, negative and pointless shit stirring. He's not a “massive Wednesday fan” and nor is his family - not that it matters one fuck. He’s a humble and respectful young man at the very start of his career. He’s been in the United set up for years. We should be proud of the kid, give him our patience and our support and see where his talent can take him.

What a fucking knobhead of a post

For the record Luke Faxon is a good kid from a really decent family who has grown up in Sheffield all his life and has the joy of getting a deal with a professional football club in his home town. Fuck off with your nasty, negative and pointless shit stirring. He's not a “massive Wednesday fan” and nor is his family - not that it matters one fuck. He’s a humble and respectful young man at the very start of his career. He’s been in the United set up for years. We should be proud of the kid, give him our patience and our support and see where his talent can take him.

Woooow someone's had a rough day 🫣🫣

Didn’t realise he was one of them as just assumed as we got him from Bradford he would be from up that way and support a local team. Is he from Sheffield or a pig from West Yorks?
Not too sure. Could be from sheffield and been picked up by Bradford, but I do know when he's not here he's at the sty.

We hate locals at the lane.

No I mean HMs dad is a pig not Harry.

Thought I read somewhere that whilst his old man was a Wendy, Harry's Mum was a Blade.

Could be wrong, not that it matters really. Its what a player does whilst wearing our shirt that I'm bothered about.

Alan Woodward supported Wendy when he was a kid but rejected the chance to sign for them as he wasn't keen on Vic Buckingham flamboyant style, chose us instead as he saw John Harris more of a father figure type, became a legend at the Lane for so many years and we have fond memories of him on the wing, providing crosses and scoring spectacular goals

Back
Top Bottom