Sheffield United News

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Luke Faxon our U21 goalkeeper is a massive Wednesday fan, grew up with Wednesday fans and he is a season ticket holder. I don’t know if this is something you all know so thought i’d mention it.

Aston Villa really like Arblaster and the rumours about Villa being interested are true.

Was at the game last night and we spoke to a 20 year old lad who grew up with Luke and Oli from the age of 4 in the football academy. He told me that Oli told him he received a phone call from his agent letting him know that Villa wants him but apparently he needs to get a certain number of minutes under us for them to make an offer or something along those lines. The guy we spoke to was really humble and gave us a lot of information. I asked him if I am aloud to share this information and he said yes.

Rather have a great keeper who grew up supporting Weds, than Grbic
Yeah 100% not saying that’s a reason why he shouldn’t get a start, just thought it’s interesting how he’s a massive pig playing for us.

Luke Faxon our U21 goalkeeper is a massive Wednesday fan, grew up with Wednesday fans and he is a season ticket holder. I don’t know if this is something you all know so thought i’d mention it.

Aston Villa really like Arblaster and the rumours about Villa being interested are true.

Was at the game last night and we spoke to a 20 year old lad who grew up with Luke and Oli from the age of 4 in the football academy. He told me that Oli told him he received a phone call from his agent letting him know that Villa wants him but apparently he needs to get a certain number of minutes under us for them to make an offer or something along those lines. The guy we spoke to was really humble and gave us a lot of information. I asked him if I am aloud to share this information and he said yes.

Its lucky we have him tied down to a deal so he can't walk for a free, however lets be realistic just like the many others that have left before and had successful careers higher up the pyramid/at better clubs competing in Europe and for international places, I certainly wouldn't hold it against him if he thought that was his best destination. He could easily be signed by them and they afford to loan him back/to another club for a season or 2 and reassess when he is still only 21/22, he is a raw talent but European football (looking more likely to be Champions League at that) isn't something we could offer him in his career. If the option is there why wouldn't you take it to enhance your bank balance and give yourself the chance of becoming the next big star.

The best kids go into academies that young they don’t really have the opportunity to ‘support’ a team.

I know a few whose dads support various clubs who play for us or the pigs academy and they (and their parents) are at every home game for the club they play for. Even the parents become ‘fans’ of the club because they’re going every week.

If their kids move to another academy they’d ’support’ them as well.

A few notable examples, I know a lad whose dad is a Miller and the lad still goes, he’s a keeper at 🐷, he says his dream in life is to score the winning o.g. for Rotherham whilst playing in goal for the pigs.

I also know a Blade ST holding family whose dad refuses to let him ballboy at 🐷 even though he’s supposed to at every home game. He’s never attended a game apart from the one where he did the signing ceremony pre match and he left before kick off.

Carl Bradshaw was a blade but played wednesday.

100%

He was a big fucking Blade as well. He was their striker/number 9 for a while, which I can’t get my head round.

Basically, means fuck all. Richie Humphrey’s was their golden child for 4 games in 1995 and he was a big blade.

Bet it’s not just Villa that have buzzed his agent. There’s like 100 more stages, they’ll have loads of kids similar to look at.

David Blunkett's dog, in a blindfold, wearing a straight jacket, wearing deep sea diving boots could.
OK then....... right........ The ashes of David Blunkett's dog, which was sadly put to sleep 6 years ago, hermetically sealed in a cryogenic urn, wrapped in a blindfold, tucked inside a straight jacket, bound by Gorilla gaffer tape, inside a 275L glass tank filled with water and bound by chains and padlocks, buried 10m below the pitch, inside a lead casket, encased in concrete. With a pair of deep sea diving boots on top could... And that's my final offer.

"Humble"?

Also, how would he stop you sharing it?

200w (2).gif

"Humble"?

Also, how would he stop you sharing it?
Well he can’t exactly stop me from sharing information now he’s told me but I did ask him if I can share it and he said yeah.

Another thing he told me is when we played Chelsea at home, Arblaster took a photo in the tunnel with Cole Palmer and sent it to his mate (the guy I was speaking to last night) and he saved the photo. Arblaster messaged him back straight away and said he can’t show that photo to anyone because he can get fined for it, don’t know why exactly.

Our youth sides will have players who support all manner of sides - mostly linked to where they are from. About half of the local lads who are from Sheffield will be Wednesday fans, and the other half will be United fans. It will be exactly the same in Wednesday’s academy sides: half of their local players will be United fans. I don’t think it makes much of a difference to anything.

Prince must have having wet dreams with the £ signs here

So is Tinsdale the lwb, goes at every opportunity by all acounts.

OK then....... right........ The ashes of David Blunkett's dog, which was sadly put to sleep 6 years ago, hermetically sealed in a cryogenic urn, wrapped in a blindfold, tucked inside a straight jacket, bound by Gorilla gaffer tape, inside a 275L glass tank filled with water and bound by chains and padlocks, buried 10m below the pitch, inside a lead casket, encased in concrete. With a pair of deep sea diving boots on top could... And that's my final offer.

Probably a bit too far, Grbic isn't that bad, drop the gaffer tape and I'm with you

Our youth sides will have players who support all manner of sides - mostly linked to where they are from. About half of the local lads who are from Sheffield will be Wednesday fans, and the other half will be United fans. It will be exactly the same in Wednesday’s academy sides: half of their local players will be United fans. I don’t think it makes much of a difference to anything.
A friend of mine has a nephew at the academy who’s a massive Leeds fan. As you say means nowt.

maguires family all massive pigs

I heard they were, but his immediate family at least switched when he started at our academy and they started getting genuine grief and abuse from other Piggies.

This was told to me by a builder who did some work on our gaff. He was at school with Harry's dad and still had the odd pint with him. Could just be bollocks though.

I spoke to my mate this morning, he said he was Old Trafford last night spreading random bits of fake news to Blades fans just for the laugh.

Not sure if it worked or not?!

Back
Top Bottom