Sheff Utd vs Burnley match vlog with my dad

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Going to the Burnley game on Saturday. Might do a match vlog with my dad and post it later after the game. Just wondering if people would be interested in watching it? Will film the best bits and score predictions, will be going up to other fans etc and getting them involved.

Will definitely have a look, the more the merrier.

Good luck 👍🏻

Reyt can’t be doing with these things personally but if it’s something you enjoy then good luck go smash it.

Going to the Burnley game on Saturday. Might do a match vlog with my dad and post it later after the game. Just wondering if people would be interested in watching it? Will film the best bits and score predictions, will be going up to other fans etc and getting them involved.
Not something I’m really into but you should do it if you want, it’s not hurting anyone, and I’m sure it’ll get views. Ignore those who want to be pricks about it, they’re usually sad and inadequate, their opinions are little more than worthless.

Not something I’m really into but you should do it if you want, it’s not hurting anyone, and I’m sure it’ll get views. Ignore those who want to be pricks about it, they’re usually sad and inadequate, their opinions are little more than worthless.

Excellent post….agree
In reply to William don’t be surprised if you receive a few negative comments putting you down but have strength of character and realise there are sad idiots out there. Good luck 👍

As long as you enjoy it do whatever you want. Personally I don't see how people can focus on the game while filming themselves or going home to edit it but if you want to do it...do it.

I’ll be watching it, good luck.

Great Idea, I will watch if you see me I will give my opinion for what it,s worth.

Go for it mate, I’ll watch it.

I will support you and some of my Wednesday mates might do Aswell. Maybe even one day, people will pay you a yearly subscription to be a subscriber. What will you do if you become a big player in the game, have you thought about employing an editor in the future...?

Probably best not to interview Burnley fans after the match when they’ve lost🤣

I have a long running Blog rather than a Vlog. Best advice I have is - do it for yourself, rather than anyone else.
Alright, I promote my Blog and publicise it. But, every now and then, I remind myself I'm doing it because I enjoy it of itself, irrespective of whether anyone else sees it.
Good luck.

Good idea. Word of advice, please don't film more of your face than the match action. Can't stand the vlogs where the vlogger is filming himself instead of the game and the crowd.

This is how NOT to do it:

Good luck young 'un and I hope it's the start of something successful and enjoyable for you 👍

UTMB

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom