season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Ticket Office girl told me this morning that we had sold about 21,000 season tickets
so far.
Personally think it’s incredible given the last season we’ve had, the uncertainty around attending, and the loss of Premier League football. Probably finish at around 22-23,000? Awesome achievement.

Personally think it’s incredible given the last season we’ve had, the uncertainty around attending, and the loss of Premier League football. Probably finish at around 22-23,000? Awesome achievement.
Not to mention how many will be put off going anywhere near where there’s large crowds for fear of catching covid.

I myself am wary although I’m a season ticket holder. Certainly not looking forward to the tram ride back either.

Not to mention how many will be put off going anywhere near where there’s large crowds for fear of catching covid.

I myself am wary although I’m a season ticket holder. Certainly not looking forward to the tram ride back either.
Can't see many being put off now enoughs enough, if people are still wary they should stay at home especially folks with underlying health issues and let the rest of us get back to some kind of normality.

Can't see many being put off now enoughs enough, if people are still wary they should stay at home especially folks with underlying health issues and let the rest of us get back to some kind of normality.
What makes your right to freedom more important than those with an underlying health condition?

What makes your right to freedom more important than those with an underlying health condition?
I didn't say that, what I more or less said was people what are wary ( and I'm not one of them) stay away from venues and other gatherings and if you like protect themselves and let the rest of us get back to some kind of normality.

I didn't say that, what I more or less said was people what are wary ( and I'm not one of them) stay away from venues and other gatherings and if you like protect themselves and let the rest of us get back to some kind of normality.

That's exactly the same thing.

There is of course, an alternative view....

"people what are wary of the vaccine (and I'm not one of them) stay away from venues and other gatherings and if you like protect themselves from the vaccine and let the rest of us get back to some kind of normality."

Of course people will be put off. Infection rates are going up and people are still dying. Covid hasn‘t gone away. Immunised or not you can still catch it.

How many people will wear masks in or around the ground? Virtually none would be my guess and to a lot of people that’s a bit scary.

How many people will wear masks in or around the ground? Virtually none would be my guess and to a lot of people that’s a bit scary.

I would guess the same. Some places I've been this week masks were being worn by almost everyone, but one place I got sneered at by a young whipper snapper for putting mine on.

I'm guessing parts of south stand will maybe be about 50% given the average age etc, and other areas like the kop much less so.

So we've all got to stop in then? Better still shut the fucking lot down.

Not stop in, but I'm guessing everyone will have to check in via the app for games. So if it continues as it is crowds will decline as more and more get pinged by the stupid app and it'll shut itself down.

I would guess the same. Some places I've been this week masks were being worn by almost everyone, but one place I got sneered at by a young whipper snapper for putting mine on.

I'm guessing parts of south stand will maybe be about 50% given the average age etc, and other areas like the kop much less so.
Season ticket holder, but I won't be going if we have to wear masks... either that or i wear a scarf over my face and set off pyro all game.

Season ticket holder, but I won't be going if we have to wear masks... either that or i wear a scarf over my face and set off pyro all game.

Nobody has to wear masks now do they, except on the tube? Still wear mine in the supermarket and I would/will on public transport but probably not at games. I wouldn't not go if I had to though.

There is of course, an alternative view....

"people what are wary of the vaccine (and I'm not one of them) stay away from venues and other gatherings and if you like protect themselves from the vaccine and let the rest of us get back to some kind of normality."
Phil, what a cracking idea! Perhaps we could create some sort of COVID passport that would only allow people who aren't scared of the vaccine or had lots of antibodies from having COVID, to go to crowded places. That might work ......

Of course people will be put off. Infection rates are going up and people are still dying. Covid hasn‘t gone away. Immunised or not you can still catch it.

If you aren’t a year away from death, or incredibly obese, your chances of dying with Covid are absolutely minuscule (though there’s a risk in everything).

Back
Top Bottom