Season Ticket Sales - South Stand

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
Just been looking online at purchasing a season ticket with my mates and the availability for the south stand is shocking.

Do they only sell certain seats online? Are tickets in the south reserved or have we really sold this many tickets in the middle of the south already?

Untitled.jpg

You're looking at my block there and it's safe to say that most are existing ST holders. Seats won't be released until after June 30th.

Weird cos we have bought seats there for a couple of games this season so presumed they were not taken and is it really that full of ST holders there? Good news for blades if so, bad news for us :(

Weird cos we have bought seats there for a couple of games this season so presumed they were not taken and is it really that full of ST holders there? Good news for blades if so, bad news for us :(

I'm in that area and yes, for the Forest and (particularly) the Charlton Cup games, it was mostly full of strangers. However a lot of people in this area are holders of original shares, have got to know all the people around them and wouldn't give up 'their' seats for anything.

Middle of the South Stand no chance but wings is fine. Given you posted this last night, I hope you've worked that out by now :D

It's all season tickets round me, we've all been in the same seats for donkey's years. My seat is now moulded to my fat arse I've had it that long.

It's difficult to get seats in the centre. I managed to get my sons, one seat away from me, only when my mate passed away and his wife wrote to the club saying he would have wished my lad to take it over.

There will be some after 30th June though.

Good luck

I sit in the block in front of your selection. There are quite a few seats around me, although they seem to often be empty, I think they may be ST holder who choose to sit elsewhere but have their tickets there (although strange!). Generally, it's the same faces every week except a handful.

Back
Top Bottom