Season Ticket For Sale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Athens Blade

I am not a number, I am a free man
Reaction score
Fellow Blades, Unfortunately due to recent redundancy and having a 160 mile round trip to BDTBL, I have decided to sell my season ticket if anyone is interested. It's a good seat on the South stand (GAC) row O seat 55. With 13 home games left I'm looking to sell for £100 ( that's about £8 per game). This is serious, not a wind-up. Anyone interested can e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll make arrangements to hand it over before the Tranmere game on 15th December as I'll be in Sheffield visiting family before Christmas. First come first served.

Sorry to hear your circumstances but I wouldn't expect much for it. Mic & Fiery been telling you how shit we are recently? You might have to pay someone to take it off you.

Fellow Blades, Unfortunately due to recent redundancy and having a 160 mile round trip to BDTBL, I have decided to sell my season ticket if anyone is interested. It's a good seat on the South stand (GAC) row O seat 55. With 13 home games left I'm looking to sell for £100 ( that's about £8 per game). This is serious, not a wind-up. Anyone interested can e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll make arrangements to hand it over before the Tranmere game on 15th December as I'll be in Sheffield visiting family before Christmas. First come first served.
Gutted for you pal, but, under the circumstances i guess needs must.
Good luck for the future.
UTB
COYRWW

Back
Top Bottom