Score Predictions for Monday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1 nil from an early goal, hold our lead well til the 85th min, they'll be bouncing around like twats, *enter stage right* Mark Duffy...

1_3 comfortable victory which could have been 1_6. They somehow once again avoid a total annihilation.

If Luckyman was still the manager I seriously think it could have been a record win for us against them, but under Bruce they are a different proposition.
It'll be very tough as it always is, and I'm not predicting anything

I'm predicting nothing, not going, not watching on Sky and generally avoiding any contact with radio, tv or whatever until about 9.55pm. I think it's a huge banana skin - I wouldn't have thought this only 2 months ago. But if the worst happens, it's just one game, we move on.

Wednesday are going well atm . I think after last season win away they won't want another repeat of that .I would be happy for a draw but my gut feeling is a wednesday win .3-1

Unlike this type of nonsense (who said pig inspired?) I'm here to remind everyone that we don't easily conceded, neither do we not compete, and at our best they are never going to compete, so of course, a great away win for the mighty Blades. We march on, and they still are as clueless as they've become accustomed to.

Got a very bad feeling for tomorrow. Then again I always do for these games.

I don’t know why we’d bother to turn up TBH. It’s a forgone conclusion according to Porktalk. They’ve already posted their victory songs and what they’re going to say online after they win...just like last time.

It'll be a carbon copy of the match at Hillsborough in 2002-03.

Wednesday 2-0 Blades

Feel this game has goals and Billy will score at least one.
If pushed, would go with 3-1 to the Blades.

Because we're good and they're shit.

We battered them that day but just couldn't score.
We’ll definitely score atleast 2, that I have no doubt, I’m also very confident our lads won’t take anything for granted, put on a professional and good display and be too good for them.

Don’t worry Nuddy, we’ll be reyt. ;):)

I think they’ll score, but I think we’ll score more, so I’m goimg for 2-3 Blades win.

First goal will be crucial, as this will set the tone of the game, if they score first they’ve improved a lot defensively so we may find it tough to break them down.

Also fitness levels may play a part, I hear their squad looked like a sack of shit when Bruce arrived, he’s now got them doimg conditioning training, although I’m pretty confident that they won’t be to our levels, so could be key later on in the game where nerves and mistakes may happen when the legs get tired.

heart says 1-1 head says 3-1 to us cant see them getting more than 1

Sharp to score,and when Sharp scores..you know the rest.
Quietly confident.

Back
Top Bottom