Score draw.... according to the neutrals.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
That is the general consensus amongst fans posting score predictions for our game against The Cherries.... 1-1 being a very common prediction. To be more precise.

I'd take it to be fair.... I mean ideally we need to be winning as many as we can in this bottom of the league mini league, but as long as we don't lose......well it's continued progress isn't it.

Nice to see a bit more confidence in us these days based on an upturn in form, allbeit little.

Think it’s a tricky one to predict.

Logic and common sense does suggest a 1-1 draw however it would be so United after the recent decent results creating more optimism we follow it up with a negative tactics poor performance and a 0-2 defeat, then all the “Hecky out” brigade predict doom and glom again.

However there’s also the factor of a full Bramall Lane can create a hostile atmosphere and make it difficult. In the last match Wolves seemed to wilt under the pressure from the crowd, players and the weather. We left it late but deserved to win. If the crowd and players are up for it, we can beat almost any team.

That is the general consensus amongst fans posting score predictions for our game against The Cherries.... 1-1 being a very common prediction. To be more precise.

I'd take it to be fair.... I mean ideally we need to be winning as many as we can in this bottom of the league mini league, but as long as we don't lose......well it's continued progress isn't it.

Nice to see a bit more confidence in us these days based on an upturn in form, allbeit little.

Would take a score draw.

Although in saying that I think we need minimum 3 points out of next 2 games and I think we will have more chance of getting a win in this one that against Burnley away.

Need a win, it’s a six pointer. However, the pragmatist in me says a draw would be good result.

This is one the neutrals should avoid on the bet slip, methinks.

If we are accepting a draw here, at home, then I’d just question where the points are coming from.

We need to be maxing kit out points from Bournemouth, Burnley and Luton to have much chance of staying up.
Bang on

If we are accepting a draw here, at home, then I’d just question where the points are coming from.

We need to be maxing kit out points from Bournemouth, Burnley and Luton to have much chance of staying up.
There goes the optimistic line again.

Realistically we have next to no chance of staying up so I'm not going to agonise over the result of this game, or any other game, unless it's the last day of the season and we actually need a result to achieve the extremely unlikely.

I know that almost every team we play will have better players than us, Bournemouth included, so if we play to the maximum of our effort and capabilities then que sera sera.

I'll enjoy the days out and a few beers with my mates.

Think it’s a tricky one to predict.

Logic and common sense does suggest a 1-1 draw however it would be so United after the recent decent results creating more optimism we follow it up with a negative tactics poor performance and a 0-2 defeat, then all the “Hecky out” brigade predict doom and glom again.

I hate Doom And Glom. They were particularly bad when they were in the Bungalow .

Sutton has 0-1 Bournemouth
Sky has 1-3 Bournemouth!

Come on lads get them fucked off.

Back
Top Bottom